Prometheus (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

May 30, 2012
Germany
Didn't know that there wasn't a thread for this. Germany ist also getting a Steelbook of Prometheus.

Release Date: December 7th
Price: 29€
Purchase link on MediaMarkt.de

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Attachments

• produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png
    produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, if only they had used the earlier 'Engineer' image from Amaray (which now seems to have been removed from French sites and replaced with this one from this thread), I would be all over this. Oh well...Play Exclusive for me.

I'm wondering if this release will also have a printed back cover. All steelbook releases with the 3d magnetic cover from Fox have it (Titanic, I.Robot, Avatar).

In my opinion it will have a printed back like the other ones. There is no reason for FOX to change that because all german steelbooks with lenticular cover go OOS very fast.

I really believe that chances are good for this to get a clean back :

- The others titles were re-releases of older films
- Prometheus steelbooks in other countries all have a clean back, therefore it would be easier to just use the same design

In my opinion it will have a printed back like the other ones. There is no reason for FOX to change that because all german steelbooks with lenticular cover go OOS very fast.

Indeed...it has been standard compared to the last 3D steelbooks and the German supplement title DUNKLE ZEICHEN will also be a part of this steelbook, so for those who dislike German writing it should be a defo pass...

would like a group buy for this. ive got the viva metal case from Australia, but would like this to keep sealed, as love these lenticular steels :)