PSN codes now available at Amazon

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Sony announced today that Amazon.com will start selling digital access codes for more than 200 PlayStation Network games and game-related content for the PlayStation 3 and PSP.

“With more than 600 million pieces of content downloaded to date, consumers are turning to PlayStation Network more than ever for digitally distributed entertainment content,” said Peter Dille, senior vice president of Marketing and PlayStation Network. “We are excited to team with Amazon.com to expand our reach with Amazon’s market leading ability to target current and future PlayStation consumers.”

You can start redeeming codes right now from Amazon.com, and use them to download content for the PS3 or PSP systems with US PSN accounts. The codes will stay in the customer’s Your Games & Software Library so you can retrieve them at a later time if needed.

Well I don't really need it now, seeing as there are PSN cards available in Europe now, but still, if you are the kind who likes to buy anything like the Japanese store, like cali above me, this is your chance.

If I can purchase hong kong or europe games and not have to buy a full $20 card then i'm all about it!!!

I might make me a european account afterall!

But can only find them on the US store.

Last edited: