Psycho - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 28, 2020 - October 19, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order July 27 at 8 PM, UK time )
Price: £49.99
Group buy: hosted by Aniv EU - Non EU (no VAT)

Reminder you still need to contact Sony Dadc for the corrected replacement discs

To receive an updated Psycho disc please email the following information:
Your full postal address and name

A copy of your sales receipt or a photo of the disc and the packaging please send the above requested information to the email address below:
[email protected]

9a93065a-9c99-4ede-8c1d-52db442d4e92.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date changed to October 19th

If some of you not already aware about the mono audio error with psycho
Affects both 4K Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection and 4K Psycho Steelbook
UK/USA/Germany/Italy etc releases

UK replacement disc program for UK releases

A copy of your sales receipt or a photo of the disc and the packaging please send the above requested information to the email address below:
[email protected]

Hello everyone we are emailing you to give you an update on the Psycho release beginning with an official message from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.

Universal Pictures Home Entertainment UK (UPHE UK) has identified an issue with the home entertainment releases of Psycho - 60th Anniversary Edition and The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection, that specifically impacts copies of Psycho’s Blu-rayTM and 4K UHD versions made available on September 7, 2020. The initial run of the film’s Blu-ray and 4K UHD discs produced inadvertently omitted Psycho’s original 1960 mono track as previously promoted, due to a production error. Our goal is to always deliver the best possible product to its consumers. To that end, a replacement program is being established in the UK to ensure that those who have purchased this recent release of Psycho on Blu-ray or 4K UHD receive a corrected disc.
Please continue to stay safe and once again the level of support we have been receiving over the past few months has been amazing so thank you!

[email protected]

Due to the information above and EverythingBlu having to postpone packaging until the problem was resolved, we unfortunately have to delay the release until the 19th of October. We are now packaging as fast as we can and hope to ship on the specified date, if not a little earlier.

Thank you for your continued support.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3
BluPack™ 005 Psycho - Updates and Shipping
Hello everyone,

We have a couple of points we wanted to cover regarding our Psycho release. First off, just a small update, the enamel pin is now black text on gold and we feel this slight change makes the pin looks great!

Secondly, it has been brought to our attention that for some, the email regarding replacement discs may have read that we are replacing the discs for you and that is the reason for the delay.
Unfortunately, this is not the case and the reason for the delay is due to the packaging stage having to completely stop until we were told the instructions to follow regarding securing replacement discs for our customers.
Once we had found out that a disc replacement service had been setup, we could then continue packaging orders and this was the reason for the delay.

So to receive your replacement discs please refer to the instructions which we have included again at the bottom of this email, thank you and apologies for any confusion over this.

Lastly, we are pleased to say that shipping will begin for Psycho orders tomorrow! (Tuesday 13th). As always, we ask customers to please allow up-to 1 week to receive your fulfilment email as the shipping stage is a very busy time for us.

Thank you for your continued support!

Please see disc replacement instructions below.

Universal Pictures Home Entertainment UK (UPHE UK) has identified an issue with the home entertainment releases of Psycho - 60th Anniversary Edition and The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection, that specifically impacts copies of Psycho’s Blu-rayTM and 4K UHD versions made available on September 7, 2020. The initial run of the film’s Blu-ray and 4K UHD discs produced inadvertently omitted Psycho’s original 1960 mono track as previously promoted, due to a production error. Our goal is to always deliver the best possible product to its consumers. To that end, a replacement program is being established in the UK to ensure that those who have purchased this recent release of Psycho on Blu-ray or 4K UHD receive a corrected disc.
Please continue to stay safe and once again the level of support we have been receiving over the past few months has been amazing so thank you!

[email protected]

Last edited:
Order shipped

Reminder you still need to contact Sony Dadc for the corrected replacement discs

[email protected]

Reactions: WaxWeazle
Thanks @paulboland
Quick one, if we brought it here on HDN GB, how do we get a copy of the sales receipt?
Also will EB be emailing us individually with shipment / tracking details?
Cheers

Thanks @paulboland
Quick one, if we brought it here on HDN GB, how do we get a copy of the sales receipt?
Also will EB be emailing us individually with shipment / tracking details?
Cheers
I ordered direct from EverthingBlu using untracked shipping on my order as it lot cheaper shipping cost

I don't know what shipping method is used with GB orders

Do you still have your email confirming your Group buy purchase that should do as proof of purchase
If not you can wait until you get delivery and provide a photo of your purchase showing discs and packaging

Order shipped

[email protected]
Photo of disc? you mean the item you purchase, i keep mine sealed and will be kept that way.
what difference will showing a disc make? Proof of purchase and item should be good enough.
It would have been good to order the disc in advanced as im sure it will take a bit of time.
Where is correct disc coming from do you know.

Thought the delay was to sort that issue lol

Photo of disc? you mean the item you purchase, i keep mine sealed and will be kept that way.
what difference will showing a disc make? Proof of purchase and item should be good enough.
It would have been good to order the disc in advanced as im sure it will take a bit of time.
Where is correct disc coming from do you know.

Thought the delay was to sort that issue lol
Proof of purchase sales receipt can be screenshot email with order details or take photos of item received

SonyDadc are providing the replacement discs as they manfacture the discs for Universal and many other distributor releases in UK/Europe
This is why you email SonyDadc for the replacement discs
[email protected]
A lot of UK DVD/Blu-ray/4KUHD releases are proceesed at SonyDadc distribution center as in that's where the discs are put into packaging (amaray case or steelbook etc) and then shipped to the various UK/Ireland Retailers

Don't have details as to when discs will be shipped but I expect will be soon
I got a email from SonyDadc a few weeks ago my replacement discs for my everythingBlu order is been processed

No one has got the replacement discs yet

UK/Ireland customers have not yet got replacement discs as far as I know

Note
SonyDadc UK will only proccess replacement discs if you purchased UK Psycho release or UK Hitchcock 4K Classics Collection from a UK/Ireland retailer
As EverthingBlu is a UK retailer SonyDadc will process replacement if you purchased that release

I not seen anyone mention yet on web forums if Universal USA has shipped the discs yet for customers based in USA/Canada
Note the Universal USA replacement program is only for those that purchased USA or Canada release of Psycho and have a delivery address in USA/Canada

Universal USA/Canada replacement program has nothing to do with UK release
If you are contacting SonyDadc UK only do so if you purchased the UK release from a UK or Ireland retailer