Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 5, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81hsEhRlVWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71oqD6i+jxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71jvDN9XJaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71NwOaPR-DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91jDbQAdoXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Hooray. UK gets it eventually. I mean srill that £35 price tag is insane and yah I should vote with my wallet. But FOMO is a ***** right.

Reactions: djjez83
Why are they dancing on a speedometer?
this is every kind of awful.
*edit: they forgot to put a quote from the movie on the back. Then it would have been 100% awful.

Reactions: vexred
Why are they dancing on a speedometer?
this is every kind of awful.
*edit: they forgot to put a quote from the movie on the back. Then it would have been 100% awful.
They danced on it in the film. Still crazy prices for so so steelbooks. I will pick all the Tarantino films up when they are 3 for £30; a more suitable price for these films in my opinion. this one is better than the ear one but £25 maximum surely. Is Tarantino bankrupt or something?

My favourite movie ever, but that price is disgusting and the steel looks trash - so, I'm skipping this. And I'm not OK with skipping it, but I'm doing so.
I have to admit nearly every 4k steel this year has been dire to the point I'm just buying the standard amaray case but this one is actually not bad

Terrible design man. Absolutely love the reservoir dogs steel but this is just shite. Adore this film so will pick it up in 4K at some point but steelbook is an easy pass