Pumpkinhead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 20, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory
Price: $28.98
Notes: Special Offer - Order from ShoutFactory.com and get a FREE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

PumpkinheadSB_PS_72dpi.png

PumpkinheadSB_BeautyShot_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonus Features
  • NEW 4K Film Transfer
  • Audio Commentary By Co-Screenwriter Gary Gerani And Creature & FX Creators Tom Woodruff, Jr. And Alec Gillis
  • Featurettes: "Evolution Of A Demon," "The Cursed And The Damned," "The Tortured Soul Of Ed Harley," "Constructing Vengeance," "Razorback Holler," And "Demonic Toys"
  • "Night Of The Demon" Interview With Co-Writer Richard Weinman
  • "The Redemption Of Joel" Interview With Actor John D'Aquino
  • "The Boy With The Glasses" Interview With Actor Matthew Hurley
  • "Remembering The Monster Kid: A Tribute To Stan Winston"
  • Behind-The-Scenes Footage
  • Still Gallery
  • Theatrical Trailer

i have no credit card ...Andy help me with the Shout Factory releases
The bank you are with is strange :LOL:
ATM Cards are also debit cards with most banks are either Visa or Mastercard with most
These are not credit card just are a debit card that can be used to purchase items online or at a supermarket etc

OMG! my favorite monster movie of the 80's finally on a steelbook, about time and love the art, never ordered from scream factory, how are they with shipping and securing the extra goodies?

The bank you are with is strange :LOL:
ATM Cards are also debit cards with most banks are either Visa or Mastercard with most
These are not credit card just are a debit card that can be used to purchase items online or at a supermarket etc

i can combine this with other GB items

Already have the original with slipcover so gonna hold off on this.

Looks like Scream Factory are going to back through their catalogue and start re releasing in steelbooks....

Also, don't like the way they use the 'John Carpenter font' on every Steelbook. Was fine on his ones!!