Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €19.99

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 14.51.25.png

fee_786_587_png-4.png
fee_786_587_png.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I'm going to support @TheCollector86 with this GB. We need to discuss some things before we can submit the GB for approval by @Wreck and/or @apsmith21 Please bear with us a bit longer.
Also, the Corona crisis shows more effects every day. All the stores in my area have closed down until 4/19 in order to minimize exposure. Therefore I can't get copies in store, which I usually much prefer over ordering online, especially when it's copies for other people. I'm not sure how (or if) this all is going to effect online orders/processing/shipping. We will have to wait and see.
But I think I'm speaking for @TheCollector86, too, when I say I'll try to source copies for the (upcoming) GB as quickly as possible.

Cheers!

(p.s.: I will answer your PM later @TheCollector86)

A little update for all potential GB participants: Since this movie is rated FSK 18 (not allowed for minors), Saturn/MM charge 4,99 € extra for delivery, because the youth protection law demands such media to be sent with age verification. (Yes, that's Germany alright. :wacky:) Now comes the tricky part: MediaMarkt allows only two copies per order, Saturn just one (!). Naturally, @TheCollector86 and I will try to get all copies from MM, but these extra cost will/must be reflected in the GB, unfortunately. Thanks, Corona! Also, keep the fees and shipping cost in mind: Within the EU it's 11,39 €, outside 19,89 € (in both cases including tracking and insurance). Just to give you a rough idea.

@TheCollector86 if it seems all have this issue I'm fine with it. Pic would be nice tho. I know you're busy. Thank you for your hard work.

Remember it's weekend, even if we are not supposed to go out and party, one can relax at home. So don't mind too much of this steelbooks business. OK ?

:thanks:

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Hi guys, a little update from my side.
It's very frustrating with MediaMarkt at the moment. My orders were supposed to be delivered today the latest. But they haven't even been sent out yet. So I called CS again. After a grueling 1,5 hours waiting time listening to this crazy MM hold music and nonsensical voice messages, finally I was connected to someone who told me the order will be fulfilled and "definitely" sent out by next week. I'm skeptical about that, they told me the very same thing with my "Joker" 4K steelbook after it didn't arrive on release day. It would be really nice if they honor their word this time, because frankly, I'd need the money I advanced for the steels. End of the month and so forth...
So to the Ninjas waiting for the GB all I can say is hang in there and keep your fingers crossed for next week! It's a very unsatisfactory situation for me, too.