Mar 31, 2014
Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €19.99

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 14.51.25.png

fee_786_587_png-4.png
fee_786_587_png.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The packages have finally arrived (yesterday and today). It was a really tiresome process, but I'll spare you the details. Anyway, out of the 5 orders à two steels (max. quantity per order, remember?), they cancelled two orders (= four steels) for no given reason. But rejoice, six mint steels have arrived and will be made available through the GB. One copy has a very small tear in the shrinkwrap (see pic below). I want to put them up for sale as soon as possible.

HOWEVER - and this is very important! - DHL have stopped servicing certain countries or are only offering premium services at significantly increased prices for said countries. If you're considering buying from my GB, please read >>> this page <<< carefully and see for yourselves if your country is affected by this. If it is, you can still buy it from me, of course, but I'll have to hold it until the situation clears up a bit. This will give you ample time to find other German exclusives to add to your package, if you want to look at the bright side. :giggle:

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Sorry for all these inconveniences! My hands are tied.

I'll report back soon.

Shrink wrap tears are no big deal for me as long as the steelbook is pristine. Slight dings on the center is also fine but not corner dings as those will be harder to fix.