Other Bound Ed R-Evolution The Doors Special Edition (Blu-ray w/Book) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

R-Evolution brings together a wealth of previously unreleased footage of The Doors. This Special Edition is packaged in a 40 page DVD sized hard back book with a scrapbook style presentation on each track including lyrics, background info, trivia & photos.

Combining early TV appearances with their own music films, it illustrates how The Doors evolved from the constraints of late sixties television to a point where they had the creative input and power to shape how they were portrayed on screen. Throughout the unique charisma and talent of The Doors comes across, whether it be on a lightweight pop show or on a film created from their own imaginations, along with some of the most influential music ever made.

TRACKLISTING
1) Break On Through (To The Other Side) 2) Break On Through (To The Other Side) 3) The Crystal Ship 4) Light My Fire 5) Light My Fire 6) People Are Strange 7) Moonlight Drive 8) Unknown Soldier 9) Hello, I Love You 10) Touch Me 11) Wild Child 12) Roadhouse Blues 13) Crawling King Snake 14) The Changeling 15) Gloria 16) People Are Strange 17) Strange Days 18) L.A. Woman 19) Ghost Song

812gsH9YqQL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• doors.jpg
    doors.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator: