R.I.P. David Bowie

My fave Bowie incarnation

Ziggy played guitar. RIP

Ziggy-Stardust-006.jpg

Feel ya, bro ! when I woke up I turned tv on and (as always) checked txt tv for latest news and BOW ! there it was. been listening to Bowie all day and now sipping white wine and will carry on doing that.

Sounds like a good way to say farewell to the duke

I woke up to about 14 messages on whattsapp and I thought I was dreaming (well a nightmare) and then it turned out to be true. I've not even been able to listen to him today though.

Have you heard blackstar yet?
I haven't had the chance and my mums fella just told me he's got it so I'll Get Ziggy tomorrow

Not a fan of the first single (the 10 min one) but I'm up for giving the album a go. I was very impressed with the next day.

I just know I'll get emotional listening to the new album knowing he knew it would be his last

Reactions: tridon
Sounds like a good way to say farewell to the duke

I woke up to about 14 messages on whattsapp and I thought I was dreaming (well a nightmare) and then it turned out to be true. I've not even been able to listen to him today though.

Have you heard blackstar yet?
I haven't had the chance and my mums fella just told me he's got it so I'll Get Ziggy tomorrow

Not a fan of the first single (the 10 min one) but I'm up for giving the album a go. I was very impressed with the next day.

I just know I'll get emotional listening to the new album knowing he knew it would be his last

not yet, you know, one could get copy easily at these times of interweb, but I'm waiting my cd copy to arrive. so many other albums to listen to.

Reactions: Flloydo