Ralph Breaks the Internet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: February 26, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1542783752417.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit @Noodles! Why do you have to make such amazing mockups that make the real artwork lame by comparison?
Disney make it pretty easy to achieve to be fair... they release some really nice posters, yet almost anyone can create a better looking steel than they can.

Dont worry Blufans are watching ;)

That is cool and no doubt will be far superior to the crap we in the UK will end up seeing how Zavvi will take any old crap thrown at them.

And as usual, the white background is not white after all. Must be a difficult (expensive?) color for steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
And as usual, the white background is not white after all. Must be a difficult (expensive?) color for steelbooks.

? Looks white to me. With a spot gloss or metallic effect on the little lines

I know this is a little off topic but are the days of premiums for these Disney releases over? Or have I missed something? Nothing special for incredibles 2 should we expect the same here? Heard mention of BF. please don’t tease me!

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I know this is a little off topic but are the days of premiums for these Disney releases over? Or have I missed something? Nothing special for incredibles 2 should we expect the same here? Heard mention of BF. please don’t tease me!

Blufans and their close ties with Disney would probably be our best chance of this getting the premium treatment but with all the marvel releases plus the added burden of Star Was I guess they haven't had time.:(

I suppose this leaves the door open for others, although Manta and HDzeta have never released a Disney title to my knowledge. (which I'm happy with to be honest)

So the only other possibility would be either filmarena or WeET collection who seem to have the rights for Disney in Korea, don't think we'll see another Disney/Marvel release from Kimchi or Novamedia.

Last edited:
No much love for this Steelbook wow! It’s not perfect but o still like it, went to pick up this morning and they had tons of it! My Ralph collection so far....

Attachments

• B992DD72-63D0-4854-A391-0BA4BE284564.jpeg
    B992DD72-63D0-4854-A391-0BA4BE284564.jpeg
    798.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad