Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11979261-2124643192652798.jpg
11979261-4004643192743815.jpg11979261-2044643192679705.jpg11979261-1014643192702457.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
Why is everyone panicking that the steelbook will be silver? I mean, there’s every chance it will be, but surely there’s every chance it will be white, like the Best Buy edition too?

Not sure why everyone is under the impression that the U.K. steelbook will be the same as the Korean(?) version posted above when there’s no evidence of that being the case.
Is it time to panic NOW??

Pics of European release looks more silver than white.
Might be similar situation to Pacific Rim Uprising which was white finish in North America and silver in Europe.
Guess time will tell
Is it time to panic NOW??
Sounds like it is! Bollocks.

Wonder what Zavvi return policy is on returning goods that aren’t as advertised? Surely they can’t get away with advertising a design that’s different to what people have paid for. We pay premium prices for a superior product when we buy steelbooks, so to be given a different product to what is advertised is surely in breach of consumer rules?

This is a real shame on a couple of fronts.
No 4k, silver steel.
As I have all of the Disney Classic Steels I had to get this.
Up side is I enjoyed the film
No 4K OR 3D so a lazy, Ralph attempt at a release

Just when you think Disney couldn’t get lower or lazier

Reactions: DrH
I had a bad feeling about this and cancelled it last week, bullet dodged by the sounds of it.
I’ll homd out for a premium release to go with my BF’s edition ornifnworst comes to worst pick this up in a sale.

Just got home to my copy.

Dreadful. Truly dreadful.

Have sent Zavvi a message stating I’d like a free return on this as the product doesn’t match the image on their website, and that because of that I feel I’ve been misled (as I sure as hell wouldn’t of purchased it if I knew we’d be receiving a piss poor silver steelbook)

On a similar tip - is there a group buy for the Best Buy exclusive? It’s either that, or eBay...

This is a real shame on a couple of fronts.
No 4k, silver steel.
As I have all of the Disney Classic Steels I had to get this.
Up side is I enjoyed the film
It’s a horrible steelbook. Going to pay the excess and get the Best Buy steelbook - it also has the title on the front, which im very particular with on Disney steelbooks (got the US Coco steelbook, and want their Moana too)

So disappointed with this, have sent a message to Zavvi to return this.

Be interesting to see how many the end up with...wasn’t a large up take due to shoddy artwork and single format/no 3D or 4K options.....hopefully they learn going forward
My main curiosity is if I get a free return out of this - will take it up with trading standards if Zavvi get awkward about it, as I feel the product which was released wasn’t the product advertised on the website.

Going to use the Best Buy steelbook as an example which is shown as, and is, white (compared to the white artwork on the Zavvi website and the silver steelbook) Feel like I’ve been conned.

Seems like there may be only 5 people left in the world like me who want to buy 3D Blu Ray for movies theatrically released in 3D:grumpy:

Reactions: yeslek
Seems like there may be only 5 people left in the world like me who want to buy 3D Blu Ray for movies theatrically released in 3D:grumpy:
Whilst I have no interest in 3D myself, I do find it really stupid that they don't at least give us the option... seems odd they went to the effort of making it 3D just for theaters. Same goes for IMAX! It's a waste IMO.

I am waiting when price drop down. single disc fo 25 pounds is overpriced, considering Canada has same plus 4k for 30$

Yes but that sale price happened about 5 or 6 weeks after the release date around the time it was almost sold out.
It's now sold out and won't be restocked.