Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: February 14, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €39.99

81goHIRCX5L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pre ordered for now but likely will end up cancelling unless price drops a lot or artwork is lot different to 2D Blu-ray Steelbook
Amazon Exclusive means no price matching so less chance of decent price drop

The 2D Blu-ray steelbook is €19.99 so I will likely keep that order over this 4K release

I have cancelled my order for the Amazon Germany exclusive 4K steelbook

I already have the UK 4K Steelbook 89 min and France Blu-ray Steelbook 101 min

France Blu-ray has 101 min but no English subs only has French subs for Spanish speaking parts you can turn the subs off
German release is also 101 min on both 4K and Blu-ray but as far as I know only has German subs for Spanish speaking parts

If you want English subs for 101 min get the Australia release as the Blu-ray has English subs for Spanish speaking parts
The Australia release has 4K and Blu-ray discs but only the Blu-ray disc has the 101 min version

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Is it confirmed that the German one only has German subs @paulboland?
BD Site some members have said expect it to be German Subs only

The distributor Universum Film has German Subs only on most releases with very few releases that had both German and English Subs

Angel Has Fallen Steelbook in Germany was released by Universum Film and that has only German Subs

It won't be known for sure until someone had in hand which should be soon with release date in 3 days time

As I already have the 4K UK steelbook 89 min and France Steelbook 101 min
I'm not spending €46 to find out it only has German Subs
If it turns out to have UK subs I will try get it then

German Steelbook is also the same as UK Steelbook artwork

German Discs both UHD and Blu-ray has English Subtitles for Mexican/Spanish speaking parts
Disc menu set to Audio English - No Subtitles

Use your remote instead to select English Subtitles

• Informative
Reactions: Masta Norris
I ordered the German Amaray 4K release
I can put the discs in the UK steelbook

German Steelbook is sold out but all I need is the German discs as UK steelbook is the same apart from the discs