Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

61J88Ai7V4L._AC_SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: virkia
Depending on how good your Spanish is, this will work well or you will not understand what the hell they're talking about :-D
Well, what I meant was there may or may not be burnt in english subs for the Mexican dialogue scenes when choosing the English audio option (instead of French) when watching the film.

Chances are, there won't be though.......

It has been confirmed that this has the full cut of the movie too (with the storm scene at the start)
That's been known for a while
France/Germany/Italy both 4K and Blu-ray is 101 min

Australia 4K is 89 min Blu-ray is 101 min

UK/USA/Canada is 89 min for 4K and Blu-ray

Few more pics of this smart French release courtesy Steelbookpro showing the lovely finish making for a more attractive steelbook than the WWA although a debossed title would have been more on point and come to that more elegant in B&W - like the RAMBO 2016 steelbook (although the finish on that one can't compare with this new one) ...
Capture.JPG
... rather than a red title but red seems to be the preferred title colour on most of these and also on the posters.
Capture.JPG
rambopostcropme.jpg
Rambo-Last-Blood-steelbook-fr-2-768x432.jpg

Rambo-Last-Blood-steelbook-fr-3.jpg
Rambo-Last-Blood-steelbook-fr-1.jpg

Rambo-Last-Blood-steelbook-fr-4-768x384.jpg

Reactions: milky
Got mine today, the steelbook is infinitely better than the WWA release. Full gloss and goes well with Zavvi’s previous Rambo release. Not sure why they cut the beginning off in other countries, i mean it doesn’t add that much to the movie and certainly doesn’t solve any of the issues it has but it doesn’t really make any sense to remove it.

There is a choice for English and French Audio and the French subs are not forced but it’s either French subs or nothing.