Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: February 14, 2020
Purchase links: Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: €19.99

81rM+7zRETL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
As I said on the other thread, I heard that the extended European version of the film had edits to the deaths towards the end of the film, including the final fatality. I'd hate it to have to be a trade off if it comes to getting that one extra scene. I wondered as son as I heard that, whether the US cut would be the worldwide default like movies like Monsters Inc or Revenge of the Sith.

German Discs both UHD and Blu-ray has English Subtitles for Mexican/Spanish speaking parts
Disc menu set to Audio English - No Subtitles

Use your remote instead to select English Subtitles

German Discs both UHD and Blu-ray has English Subtitles for Mexican/Spanish speaking parts
Disc menu set to Audio English - No Subtitles

Use your remote instead to select English Subtitles
Do they automatically appear during the Mexican dialogue or do you have to turn on English subs for the whole movie?

Do they automatically appear during the Mexican dialogue or do you have to turn on English subs for the whole movie?
Disc Menu set Audio to English and Subtitles to off

Use your player remote instead to use English Subtitles if your remote has that ability and turn off when not needed

English Subs on Mexican/Spanish audio parts appear on the lower black bars on screen (Disc menu Audio set to English and Disc menu Subs set to off)

More details is discussed in BD forum on how it's done

Disc Menu set Audio to English and Subtitles to off

Use your player remote instead to use English Subtitles if your remote has that ability and turn off when not needed

English Subs on Mexican/Spanish audio parts appear on the lower black bars on screen (Disc menu Audio set to English and Disc menu Subs set to off)

More details is discussed in BD forum on how it's done
Yeah, I know all that. But unless they're 'burned in' to the English language version, are you saying you either have to turn them on for the whole movie or off and on for the Mexican parts?

Which is a pain in the hole!

Yeah, I know all that. But unless they're 'burned in' to the English language version, are you saying you either have to turn them on for the whole movie or off and on for the Mexican parts?

That is how I read what he's saying.

Haven't seen the movie so I don't know the specifics of the issue. If there's just a scene at the beginning where you'd need it and then can turn it off and forget about it that's one thing. But if you have to keep switching back and forth it could be annoying. Unless you just want to live with the subtitles.

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!

Can confirm that the German discs are the real deal!!

Extended Cut + Fully English friendly with AUTOMATIC English subtitles for Mexican when you watch with English audio and select no subtitles from menu.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012