Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 27, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $94.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: For the first time in its 37-year history, the Rambo series is coming home as a complete SteelBook set – with original art by some of today’s most sought-after illustrators!
This definitive collector’s edition of the legendary series features five uniquely designed SteelBooks by celebrated artists Justin Erickson, Ken Taylor, Grzegorz Domaradzki, Vance Kelly, and John Guydo, housed in a custom SteelBook case. It’s a must-have for Rambo fans! Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone (1976, Best Screenplay/Best Actor, Rocky; 2015, Best Actor, Creed), the collection features all five action-packed Rambo films including First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, Rambo, and Rambo: Last Blood. Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection will be available on 4K Ultra HD for the suggested retail price of $119.99. The SteelBook Collection is Packed with Special Features from all five Rambo films, including Deleted Scenes,
Exclusive Featurettes, Theatrical Trailers, Audio Commentaries, and more!

first-blood-steel-book-2.jpgfirst-blood-steel-book.jpgrambo-3-steelbook.jpgrambo-movie-steelbook-2.jpgrambo-last-blood-steelbook.jpg
rambo-movie-steelbook-scaled.jpgrambo-2-steelbook-scaled.jpg
rambo-steelbook-collection-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I look at this......I dunno.

Maybe would have been better if they just released the steelbooks on their own or as a set on their own?

The shelf looks a bit (dare I say it)....tacky? It's a bit much and the colours seem more suited to a superhero franchise than Rambo for me personally. I guess you could say that about the steelbooks too.

Also, I prefer to have the titles on the steelbooks too!!

hey folks, my group buy shipping is not accurate for this set. the base shipping cost is for 3 steelbooks for my group buys.. this set is 5 steelbooks, along with a case. it will cost a lot more than $35 to ship.

this will be quoted, along with the cost of sturdy boxes I have to source when they are in hand.

ps - I will continue to look to restock the group buy as needed, so look for hopefully another set of 6 copies available in the next day or two for pre-order.

thanks

I think this is going’s to be one of those releases that will go from strength to strength over the years and will be something special and you’ll be glad you got one or kicking yourself you had the chance and didn’t. I think it’s the alternative artwork that does it.

Reactions: manonfire