Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 27, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $94.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: For the first time in its 37-year history, the Rambo series is coming home as a complete SteelBook set – with original art by some of today’s most sought-after illustrators!
This definitive collector’s edition of the legendary series features five uniquely designed SteelBooks by celebrated artists Justin Erickson, Ken Taylor, Grzegorz Domaradzki, Vance Kelly, and John Guydo, housed in a custom SteelBook case. It’s a must-have for Rambo fans! Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone (1976, Best Screenplay/Best Actor, Rocky; 2015, Best Actor, Creed), the collection features all five action-packed Rambo films including First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, Rambo, and Rambo: Last Blood. Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection will be available on 4K Ultra HD for the suggested retail price of $119.99. The SteelBook Collection is Packed with Special Features from all five Rambo films, including Deleted Scenes,
Exclusive Featurettes, Theatrical Trailers, Audio Commentaries, and more!

first-blood-steel-book-2.jpgfirst-blood-steel-book.jpgrambo-3-steelbook.jpgrambo-movie-steelbook-2.jpgrambo-last-blood-steelbook.jpg
rambo-movie-steelbook-scaled.jpgrambo-2-steelbook-scaled.jpg
rambo-steelbook-collection-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, way nicer than the previous Rambo steels.
I think a couple were pretty decent... Last Blood?

What a gorgeous set this is though.

Need a GB if this doesn't get a UK release :drool:
Yep a group buy would be great

So full disclosure up front, on any potential group buy, this very likely could be another Avengers situation. Lots of cases arrived with different spots of damage, none of them in the same place.

I would be glad to do one but people will have to take outer cases with small defects. I can't guarantee a mint / OCD outer case.

So full disclosure up front, on any potential group buy, this very likely could be another Avengers situation. Lots of cases arrived with different spots of damage, none of them in the same place.

I would be glad to do one but people will have to take outer cases with small defects. I can't guarantee a mint / OCD outer case.
I would be happy to join GB
Thanks