Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £24.99

Rampage.jpg

91haX4r7qXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Rampage (back).jpg Rampage (open).jpg Rampage (inside).jpg

Last edited:
Pre order will be live from Friday January 13

Not a zavvi exclusive so should be available from other UK retailers

On-Disc Special Features:

• ‘Not Just a Game Anymore’ Gag Reel
  • ‘Trio of Destruction’ Deleted Scenes
  • Rampage: Actors in Action
  • And more!
Steelbook Finishes:

• Spot gloss TT (front)
  • Spot gloss monster (reverse)

Assuming they're referring to titles with "TT". I mean it's nice for sure, would've liked more gloss on the front tbh, massive JP title too. Atleast the RPO title is subtle. On the fence with both of these releases.

The film is dumb but fun.
It's take-out all over your face, beer on the floor, sweat pants round your ankles kind of dumb...but fun.
:smuggrin:
Exactly. And sometimes that's enough lol. Not everything had to be high art. It can just be fun. And honestly some of my favourite movies are just because they are fun.

Arrived today from Amazon and it's a nice steel, great art and a nice finish.

Shame about the dent from the other steelbook it was packaged with. They were loose in a thin cardboard mailing envelope. (n):ohno:

View attachment 551935
View attachment 551938
Kick off. Send them your images. Ask CS for better packaging. Receive replacement. Demand a monetary compensation voucher for the hassle and inconvenience.

If buyers don't complain, nothing will ever change.

Kick off. Send them your images. Ask CS for better packaging. Receive replacement. Demand a monetary compensation voucher for the hassle and inconvenience.

If buyers don't complain, nothing will ever change.
When I was getting the first wave of Mondo MCUs on amazon cos they still had them in stock in Germany, I complained until I was blue in the face. They don't care.

The Thor being the worsr of it. First one damaged, I complained. The rep promised me the replacement would be in a box after me saying to him like 10 times the A1/A2 slips provide no protection.

Well it came in a slip anyway (I wasn't expecting otherwise) and was I **** you not almost folded in half. So complain again I do, asking what I can do. You know what they ended up doing? He told me he couldn't guarantee any way to get it in a box, and then proceeded fo refund me for the steelbook and compensate me the cost of the steelbook (so essentially a double refund) and said to go buy one off ebay...

Amazing will always do what costs them the least in the long run and having the cheapest packaging is that for them. The cost of refunds is less than actually having custom steelbook packages I guess.

Reactions: Jhadur