Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Antman and the Wasp: Was apprehensive going in only because I loved Antman so much. I've learned that continuity films can sometimes ruin the original flavor. Thankfully I found this to be a most excellent viewing experience, and I give it high marks for entertainment value. It doesn't suck that I won two custom slips from Zesty for Antman so I have one for each steel. Thanks again @zesty

5 ninjas.jpg

Reactions: zesty and Sigill
Gotcha!

Was just curious... If you go to Wikipedia, you get this list, so I assumed you meant Animal House;

Original company
J2 Communications
National Lampoon, Inc.
Wow, I didn’t realise there was that many. I haven’t seen most of them! Yeah I meant just the original 1983 Vacation! :D

National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

Repo Man (1984)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

I'm Here (2010)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

@Sigill As you can see, I wasn't the biggest fan of the first Lampoon's film either unfortunately... it was fun enough, but not laugh out loud funny IMO. I think I actually prefer the Christmas one.

Reactions: Sigill
National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)
View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407820View attachment 407820

Repo Man (1984)
View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407820

I'm Here (2010)
View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407821View attachment 407820View attachment 407820

@Sigill As you can see, I wasn't the biggest fan of the first Lampoon's film either unfortunately... it was fun enough, but not laugh out loud funny IMO. I think I actually prefer the Christmas one.
Fair enough mate, I loved it but I have been watching it for years now. It is quite dated but Chevy Chase does make me laugh. I would put it above Christmas Vacation but I do like them both.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Fair enough mate, I loved it but I have been watching it for years now. It is quite dated but Chevy Chase does make me laugh. I would put it above Christmas Vacation but I do like them both.:)
Yeah, I reckon if I'd caught them earlier, then I'd no doubt love them as much as everyone else seems to... same goes for the Monty Python films :bag: lol.

• Thanks
Yeah, I reckon if I'd caught them earlier, then I'd no doubt love them as much as everyone else seems to... same goes for the Monty Python films :bag: lol.
Yeah I know what you mean mate. I’m the same with the Monty Python Series. I love the movies but the Series was a bit daft for me. I know a lot of people love it though! Different strokes for different folks!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
TRON (1982) 4/5
Absolutely loved it! Loved every second of it and even though it looks quite dated, I actually feel that the dated look on it genuinely fits it and makes it even better.

TRON Legacy (2010) 2.5/5
After seeing the first one it was kind of a no-brainer for me to go back and watch the sequel right after although... It doesn't nearly feel like a sequel to me. It's got quite a bit of interesting things about it but it just doesn't work out for it in my eyes... It's not TRON to me. There's barely TRON in it anyways, so the name is kind of misguiding to me too... On top of that, the story felt very messy to me and not really clear? Quite a few things about it that didn't really make much sense to me...

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978) 4.5/5
Holy moly casserole this movie is BRILLIANT. I loved the first one from 56, I really did. I thought that version was already pretty creepy... After seeing this one though? That ending. Damn! THIS is a proper horror movie to me.

Get Out (2017) 4/5
This movie is creepy as hell. Big kudos to Jordan Peele! Can't wait to see what he'll make of The Twilight Zone.

To be fair it's implied
It's implied early on in the film by the guest appearance from Kevin McCarney that this is a continuation of the 1st film more than a remake. Think about it, the 1st attempt failed but this one didn't

Reactions: WaxWeazle
To be fair it's implied
It's implied early on in the film by the guest appearance from Kevin McCarney that this is a continuation of the 1st film more than a remake. Think about it, the 1st attempt failed but this one didn't
I am aware of that yeah, I love both movies! Don't get me wrong. The second one is just that extra bit scary with that ending...
Just when you think he was able to survive all the way through and then just as it seems he and that girl are going to get together and survive further, he starts that horrendous scream! WHAT AN ENDING!

I watched this earlier today and although they show dates of events I didn't even notice that this happened 24 years ago today.

1994: Olympic medalist Nancy Kerrigan is attacked
Figure skater Nancy Kerrigan is attacked, two days before Olympic trials, with a blunt object by an unidentified man, one month before Winter Olympics. Her rival, Tonya Harding, eventually admits to the involvement of her ex-husband and her bodyguard in the attack.

• $