Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Heard great things about it and can't wait to check it out, but @vexred is right unfortunately... it's not in cinemas here. :(

I assume you're guys are referring to the Korean Parasite movie - Curzon Cinemas plan on screening this next February in the UK
Though if you can get to Curzon Mayfair there will be a special preview showing on 9th December

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles and vexred
I assume you're guys are referring to the Korean Parasite movie - Curzon Cinemas plan on screening this next February in the UK
Though if you can get to Curzon Mayfair there will be a special preview showing on 9th December

London is too far for me to go and see a film lol. I'll keep an eye out if it's being released in December. There is the Broadway cinema in Nottingham which picks up the smaller artsy films and foreign films, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Reactions: Noodles
London is too far for me to go and see a film lol. I'll keep an eye out if it's being released in December. There is the Broadway cinema in Nottingham which picks up the smaller artsy films and foreign films, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Yeah its not easy catching these Korean movies, even for those in London. Luckily for me the coverage is quite decent (& fairly quick after Korean national release) here in HK cinemas.

Last edited:
Dracula (Horror of Dracula) 15th June 1958

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

In my opinion simply the best Dracula film ever made. From his opening walk down the stairs Christopher Lee steals the show with his charming but lethal presence. Only Peter Cushing knowledgeable Van Helsing has the power to stop him. Made on a shoestring budget which never shows this 1st colour outing for our favourite blood sucker never lets up. With it's reflection of the repressive 50's and the astonishing sexuality on show it was and still is a serious eye opener on how to do horror. So many great moments. If you must watch it buy the Anoils Germany Mediabook, the most complete cut out there.......

SuperFast ( 2015 ) Fast and furious spoof

1573689071177.png
1573689077039.png
1573689084784.png

Not the funniest spoof ive seen but still pretty funny in places if your a fan of the fast and furious franchise.

Reactions: Sigill
Ford vs Ferrari (Le Mans '66)

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
HalfN.png

Enjoyable movie and some great racing scenes.
I even watched Rush the night before to get me in the mood for this but I think that kind of ruined it for me :wacky:
While the movie had an engaging story and build up to the Le Mans race itself, it wasn't till the final third that we see most of the racing action. When it does though, the race is quite thrilling.
Between the two movies, I think I prefer Rush though.

Reactions: vexred
Two very different movies rated here :LOL:

Midway

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Overall decent effort with some well done battle scenes.
Though I think they tried to cram too much of the events leading upto the Battle of Midway, as a result the main focus felt abit rushed.
For the amount of running time, I think they could have spent more time on the battle itself.

Charlie's Angel

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

So this wasn't a complete reboot as I was expecting but more of a continuation of the Angels legacy.
It was ok but nothing special. Just go re-watch the previous ones instead - they were alot more fun imo.

Reactions: Sigill and vexred
Blue Story
7/10

Saw this at a preview screening tonight. Very South London, ghetto. Made in areas I’m from. Well made, good message. Enjoyed it.

Reactions: Robles
Hard Candy
1574209725540.png
1574209731193.png
1574209736354.png
1574209758275.png

Revenge
1574209788174.png
1574209793655.png
1574209800203.png
1574209805421.png

Blue Story
7/10

Saw this at a preview screening tonight. Very South London, ghetto. Made in areas I’m from. Well made, good message. Enjoyed it.
Definitely something that's on my to-see list :thumbs:

Reactions: jasong
Given the subject matter it's hard to say I enjoyed it, really well made and brave of them to make.
Yeah, similar case with Joker... hard to say it's something I enjoyed because of the subject matter, like you said. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this documentary since seeing it... I knew the "twist" was going to be something bad, but not as dark and twisted as what it actually turned out to be. I certainly wasn't prepared for it, so I can only imagine how the twin who'd lost his memory must've felt upon learning it.

Reactions: vexred
The Exorcist (again)
Extended Directors cut

5/5
The standard for all horrors to be judged.

Reactions: Noodles