Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say the same, although watching it yesterday had me wondering if I've ever actually seen it in its entirety before, because there were some very familiar scenes, but then some I don't remember at all... so I'm thinking I maybe just kept catching bits on the TV over the years or something. Either that or my memory is worse than I thought lol. Did make me chuckle how daft/unbelievable some parts are though... the fact that one guy is going around the city recording their plans and discussing them out loud so the dozens of people out in public can overhear. And then that single coach can apparently carry 3 Mini Coopers, a crew of people and god knows how much weight in gold!? If the bad guys and cops weren't just as dumb, then the whole thing would've been over in minutes lol. Kinda reminded me of today's Fast & Furious franchise and how unrealistic those films are... but Italian Job can be forgiven due to when it was made IMO. Very entertaining nonetheless with tons of memorable moments! Love how they end it too... on a literal cliffhanger. :ohno:

It's all the famous character actors in it that amazes me. I think even Benny Hill in it!

Keep expecting the bald guy to appear and get a pat on the head
Yes, the Three/Four Musketeers also has a follow up called The Return of the Musketeers (1989). Only reason I remember that is Roy Kinnear falling off a horse, breaking his pelvis and day after passing away from a heart attack...

Yes, the Three/Four Musketeers also has a follow up called The Return of the Musketeers (1989). Only reason I remember that is Roy Kinnear falling off a horse, breaking his pelvis and day after passing away from a heart attack...

I think there was some serious legal action over that one

I remember it for the fact that all of a sudden C. THOMAS HOWELL(!) was in the mix.(n):oops:.
A brat packer in the mix was just weird. PonyBoy as a musketeer?!
Roy Kinnear was great loss.:(

A Minuscule Adventure (2018)
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

I just need something very removed from the standard, and found this yesterday - French humor about the adventures of insects that generally do bad things to one another (looking at you red ants!)

Red 2
1589270120136.png
1589270128272.png

Tired and cliched. A pity after the first which I loved. Only got around to watching R2 on Netflix last night.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Fast & Furious
Hobbs & Shaw
3.5/5
Saw this at the cinema. Enjoyed it more than I expected. Bought the steel as I liked it and on offer. Still fun and good soundtrack. With Dolby Atmos and 4K looked and sounded great. I suspect I will watch again.

Reactions: komor
Deadpool 2 (2018)
04CDD08E-9527-48A5-80DD-D977966EAB15.jpeg
01C22B38-F5C7-4475-8559-4CDBCFC5AF4A.png
I was pleasantly surprised by the first Deadpool movie. I knew it was walking a razor’s edge with its humor and sarcasm....and it pulled it off.
Deadpool 2 is what happens when you land on the wrong side of that razor. It’s just annoying.