Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Uncle Frank
1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png
First film of the Sundance Film Festival., very good.

3 movies I've watched in the last week that were all supposed to suck but I enjoyed all of them.
This was my first time watching them.

Passengers 3.5
Transformers: The Last Knight 3.5
The Lone Ranger 4.0

3 movies I've watched in the last week that were all supposed to suck but I enjoyed all of them.

Passengers 3.5
The Lone Ranger 4.0
I also quite enjoyed Passengers and Lone Ranger. Never did bother with Transformers Last Knight though... maybe I'll give it a go after all.

Reactions: Stygian

Passengers 3.5
The Lone Ranger 4.0

I don't recall what the complaints were for these movies at the time of their releases.

I had managed to never read anything about Passengers other than that they woke up early. Nothing about why they were there or where they were going I didn't even read the back of the amaray. So not knowing what to expect, I enjoyed the movie for what it is. Perhaps people were disappointed for what they thought it was going to be.

The Lone Ranger I really enjoyed, although a lot of it seemed quite violent for a Disney movie. :wow:
I enjoyed the whole movie and I thought the last third of the film was a really fun romp.
I was surprised how much I enjoyed Johnny Depp's performance since I didn't really care for any of the Pirates movies after the first one. I believe I only saw the first 3 and then didn't bother with the rest.

Now Transformers: The Last Knight. I only finally watched this because I had seen all of the others long ago.
I enjoyed the first one. I don't remember any of the others. They just seemed like a mess to me but sometimes I feel obligated to keep watching a series because...well I don't know why lol. Anyway I liked Mark Wahlberg in the previous film and for some reason I didn't find this one to be such a mess. Like I said earlier, I enjoyed it.

Arena (1989)

Hadn't seen this film in years and then seen it pop up on Netflix last night :D
Was probably the mid 90's when I last watched this and back then I was big into 80's movie and still am now :thumbs:
1597137444756.png
1597137468698.png
1597137486125.png

Also, does anyone know if there is a Blu-ray release of this anywhere?

Upgrade
Also watched this last night and to be honest i was pleasantly surprised by it, Really enjoyed this and will definitely pick up the Second sight release of it :thumbs::D
1597137631501.png
1597137636079.png
1597137640287.png
1597137654362.png

9/10- Good Will Hunting
Re watched this last night. There is nothing wrong with this film. It is such a pleasure to watch and still brings a tear. I love it.
PS. “It’s not your fault”.

Reactions: Noodles
The Dictator

Regardless of how many times I watch one of Sasha's films I still find them hilarious :rofl: :thumbs:

1597600108025.png
1597600113005.png
1597600117060.png
1597600121935.png

Reactions: jasong