Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
The Maltese Falcon 3rd October 1941 4k

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

What can I say. Perfection. Why are we no longer capable of making films of this calibre.... Do we even have directors today of this creative level?

Reactions: TheWildEye
One Shot
1684353141091.png
1684353148413.png
1684353154846.png
1684353159992.png
1684353165204.png

So I have to admit I had been sleeping on Scott Adkins. And I really regret not taking note of his movies.

I really love Martial Arts type action movies, John Wick type gunplay, anything of the like. And this one totally got by me.

I forget exactly what prompted me to start looking up Scott Adkins movies, maybe he got in my head from John Wick then some YouTube videos I saw recently.

Anyway One Shot. A movie about a prisoner extraction shot and edited to appear one continuous take and you know what?

In spite of middling ratings it is absolutely amazing. I find One Shot movies to be more of an experience than anything else, they are exhausting to watch, but in a good way. Hardcore Henry has a similar feeling in that it really creates a sense of just impending peril. But honestly the action in this movie are approaching John Wick levels of good. The gunplay is amazing, realistic, felt really grounded in reality. I full recommend this to anyone who has been sleeping on it.

One Shot
View attachment 555030View attachment 555031View attachment 555032View attachment 555033View attachment 555034

So I have to admit I had been sleeping on Scott Adkins. And I really regret not taking note of his movies.

I really love Martial Arts type action movies, John Wick type gunplay, anything of the like. And this one totally got by me.

I forget exactly what prompted me to start looking up Scott Adkins movies, maybe he got in my head from John Wick then some YouTube videos I saw recently.

Anyway One Shot. A movie about a prisoner extraction shot and edited to appear one continuous take and you know what?

In spite of middling ratings it is absolutely amazing. I find One Shot movies to be more of an experience than anything else, they are exhausting to watch, but in a good way. Hardcore Henry has a similar feeling in that it really creates a sense of just impending peril. But honestly the action in this movie are approaching John Wick levels of good. The gunplay is amazing, realistic, felt really grounded in reality. I full recommend this to anyone who has been sleeping on it.
Might give it a go..

Reactions: JinxyKatte