Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Army of the Dead : 7/10 - Too much father/daughter blah blah. "Twist" turned the film worse. why all the trouble etc ...
Spiral : 5/10 - just weak
Superdeep : 7/10 - Eh, could have used trimming plus what happened to those 2 guys ?
In the Earth : 9/10 - Ben Wheatley did it again. Love his style, not for everyone. Wonder what he does with Meg 2 - if it happens ...

The Tomorrow War.

3.75 out of 5.

Definitely better than that Snyder zombie movie which I can't even remember the name of now and I'm not going to look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Space Cadet
The Tomorrow War.

1N.png1N.png1N.png

This started out promising. But about halfway through turns in to cheese using every single Sci-Fi movie cliche of the last 40 years! From Edge Of Tomorrow to The Thing to Terminator to Aliens.

Could have been done so much better......

And whilst the creature design isn't bad, I wish they use a different sound instead of the generic, worn out, high pitched clickety screech that's been used on nearly EVERY single creature in movie history!!!!

The Kitchen (2019)

3.75 out of 5

This just popped up on Netflix here. I enjoyed this.
This one never got a german Blu-Ray release, although the synchronized version is available for watching. I had to buy a copy of the US-one, because I liked this one very much and it is based on a Vertigo comic, what resulted in some very nice retro-style covers for the movie. The cast could have been better but it´s a good movie at all imo.
Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 23-01-12 The Kitchen - Queens of Crime (2019).png
4590503.jpg-r_1920_1080-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
the-kitchen-2019-poster-4.jpg
Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 22-56-58 The Kitchen - Queens of Crime (2019).png
Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 22-49-03 THE KITCHEN #2.png

Reactions: Stygian