Raw (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: April 19, 2021
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £23.99 (Second Sight - Amazon - Zavvi) - £24.99 (HMV)

1.png2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
F*cking hell! I just purchased the Mediabook! damn! Second Sight does it better so gonna wait till I have this variant just to be sure and sell the mediabook most likely

Completely forgot to reply to this. Yeah defo interested In this. I’d love to get the nightingale and as much as I liked the film and the slip looks excellent my funds will be a bit low for the coming months BUT if the art for this is as cool as the other second sight editions then I’ll 100% be in for it.

Give us a tag please when the art is revealed.

Reactions: Noodles
Got the French blu-ray digipack, but as I know it is without English subtitle. So I definitely need this one:whistle:
Damn, didn't realise the digipak didn't have English subs... I should've known with it being a French release though. No matter, would've got this UK release either way anyhoo. Hoping they do it justice with the artwork!

Damn, didn't realise the digipak didn't have English subs... I should've known with it being a French release though. No matter, would've got this UK release either way anyhoo. Hoping they do it justice with the artwork!

Yeah, it is a wonderful digi, so I was not able to resist, but I kept in my mind that I need a release with English sub later on:angel:

Was expecting a little better on the slip but I still like it

do you get free shipping going direct with second sight?