Feb 10, 2020
Release date: May 18, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1619388267043.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks excellent. Will certainly pick up the U.K. version

About time Disney! Was wondering when they were gonna post the steelbook artwork :shipped: Definitely looks nice!

Wonga's art is unbeatable.

Ez pass :)

Thanks! :thumbs:

Is the Wonga’s art being used by anyone or just someone who gave their thought what the art would end up being???

Its artwork that I personally would like to see for a Raya steelbook, and incase some of you haven't seen it here it is!

Raya and The Last Dragon (Whole).jpg

About time Disney! Was wondering when they were gonna post the steelbook artwork :shipped: Definitely looks nice!

Thanks! :thumbs:

Its artwork that I personally would like to see for a Raya steelbook, and incase some of you haven't seen it here it is!

View attachment 504082

Ah man that mock up looks great. It reeks of blufans too..... but I doubt that will happen (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Wonga
Unfortunately I don't think we'll get WEA Disney steelbooks anymore (n) UNLESS... Fanatic's from HK continues doing WEA's again like they did with Frozen 2

Reactions: Flloydo
Blufans is doing it? :) Or maybe SM, they usually nail Disneys :D
Disney pulled out of physical media in china a while ago, which means there will be no more blufans disney/pixar/mcu/star wars releases..

Fanatics (blufans sister company in HK) may release future disney wea steels, as they did with frozen 2. Their contract is with disney records though, so unless that changes they'll only be able to release with CDs.

SM life will probably do one, but it'll be the same wwa steel as Europe (blu-ray only), with a slip etc..

I know it's early but does anyone know if a specific region will have the title on the front?
I'd say it's unlikely there will be one, not for this wwa anyway. TS4, TLK, Onward and Soul didn't get one. Frozen 2 is the only exception over the last 3 years that did actually. Historically if anywhere were to get one it was most likely be the US anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: davhyl