Slipcover Raya and the Last Dragon (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Disney Movie Club Exclusive) [USA]

Release date: May 18, 2021
Purchase link: Disney Movie Club (members only)
Price: $24.95
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

2133820.jpg

Did anyone get this beautiful blu-ray slipcover for Raya and the Last Dragon? It's a Disney movie club exclusive. In my opinion, it's way better than the 4K slipcover.

so, I'm a member - what I find kind of interesting is that the DMC made the monthly selection the 4k slip and not the exclusive.

I think I'd almost be tempted to get that slipcover instead if it had been the selection for this month.

so, I'm a member - what I find kind of interesting is that the DMC made the monthly selection the 4k slip and not the exclusive.

I think I'd almost be tempted to get that slipcover instead if it had been the selection for this month.
I'm not a member of DMC so I don't know what the rules are. Can it still be purchased even if it's not the selection for this month?

I could do a small GB - I'll post one here in a minute and see how many purchases we get and then go from there.
Sweet! Yay! Thank you so much!! :thumbs:

Wow, that slip looks stunning. Any chance for a GB @apsmith21? :notworthy:

OK, so I've priced it out and they aren't reducing a new title. So we're looking at $29.84 total, and that includes the paypal fees.

Still interested for that price?

I'm not a member of DMC so I don't know what the rules are. Can it still be purchased even if it's not the selection for this month?

Sometimes they do an "auto" selection as your club purchase for the month and they chose the 4k.

But it's no problem purchasing this edition.

See above for price.

OK, so I've priced it out and they aren't reducing a new title. So we're looking at $29.84 total, and that includes the paypal fees.

Still interested for that price?

Sometimes they do an "auto" selection as your club purchase for the month and they chose the 4k.

But it's no problem purchasing this edition.

See above for price.
I'm still interested for that price :) Is there a link to the group buy?