• Effects for a Brave New World Featurette
  • Level Up: Sound for the Future Featurette
  • High Score: Endgame Featurette
  • Ernie & Tye’s Excellent Adventure Featurette
Steelbook Finishes:

• Overall matte
  • Spot gloss on characters (front)
  • Spot gloss on characters (reverse)

Sold out on Zavvi already. Is Amazon U.K. the only other way to get this shipped to the U.S.?
Yeah, I second Samdavies as Fnac ships to the USA directly without a middle delivery company. Thankfully, all of my deliveries including: Infinity War & Endgame steelbooks have arrived safely, but their packaging IMO is depressingly bad. They essentially ship in a simple cardboard envelope.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah, I second Samdavies as Fnac ships to the USA directly without a middle delivery company. Thankfully, all of my deliveries including: Infinity War & Endgame steelbooks have arrived safely, but their packaging IMO is depressingly bad. They essentially ship in a simple cardboard envelope.
I've been trying to find a good and cheap item to order stealbooks on amazon with. I mean I was until I decided to just boycott them for steels. There has to be an item big enough to ensure it comes in a box. Order the whole thing together and the steelbook will get put with it. I know. It seems excessive but it has to be better than **** arriving damaged all the time.

I've been trying to find a good and cheap item to order stealbooks on amazon with. I mean I was until I decided to just boycott them for steels. There has to be an item big enough to ensure it comes in a box. Order the whole thing together and the steelbook will get put with it. I know. It seems excessive but it has to be better than **** arriving damaged all the time.
Nice, smart idea! Maybe order a small throw pillow (buying some Cyberpunk Edgerunner covers today as I'm designing a Marvel X Cyberpunk aesthetic for my patio design) for the patio or plastic storage containers for taking food to work to help ensure it ships in a box.

Unless something has changed, so does Amazon. My Planet Earth blu ray was imported via amazon.uk

Nice, smart idea! Maybe order a small throw pillow (buying some Cyberpunk Edgerunner covers today as I'm designing a Marvel X Cyberpunk aesthetic for my patio design) for the patio or plastic storage containers for taking food to work to help ensure it ships in a box.
Guys, as I've said many times, add the gift bag when ordering and the steelbook will arrive undamaged.

Guys, as I've said many times, add the gift bag when ordering and the steelbook will arrive undamaged.
Except that doesn't guarantee it will ship in a box. I tried it when I got my hunger games set from italy, it came in a wrap around C3 mailer with the gift bag just stuffed into it. Gift wrap does not guarantee a box and all I did was waste an extra 4 quid or whatever on packaging.

The objective is not to have a box but a steelbook without damage. And the gift bag does the job, even when shipped in a cardboard envelope. Of course, the steelbook is not immune to taking a parcel weighing several kilos on its head at the sorting centers, in this case the gift bag will be useless, but it will prevent the steelbook from arriving with dents.

The objective is not to have a box but a steelbook without damage. And the gift bag does the job, even when shipped in a cardboard envelope. Of course, the steelbook is not immune to taking a parcel weighing several kilos on its head at the sorting centers, in this case the gift bag will be useless, but it will prevent the steelbook from arriving with dents.
Or...amazon could just put them in a ******* box with a custom airbag like they have for alcohol. And that would be enough, even if I had to pay extra for it.