Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Zavvi: How do you decide which films will get a Titans Of Cult release?

Titans Of Cult: We work closely with many of Hollywood’s biggest studios.

Aren't release WB only so far?

• Thanks
Reactions: karl01

Titans Of Cult: We work closely with many of Hollywood’s biggest studios.

Aren't release WB only so far?
So far releases announced are Warner films but there is expected future releases from other film studios

Reactions: Mokum

Titans Of Cult: We work closely with many of Hollywood’s biggest studios, only the very finest classic cult movies will find their way into the limited edition series.

Erm how do you explain 60% of your releases then?

• Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad

Titans Of Cult: We work closely with many of Hollywood’s biggest studios, only the very finest classic cult movies will find their way into the limited edition series.

Erm how do you explain 60% of your releases then?

From the blurb on the WW slip:

"Celebrating iconic cinema through unique home video releases..."

Perhaps this addition of iconic alongside cult will afford them more latitude in selecting releases that satisfy the Semantics Police. ;)

Zavvi: What future plans do you have for Titans Of Cult in terms of developing the series?

Titans Of Cult: We have more movies in the pipeline, so stay tuned. We are teaming up with more studios, and we are also looking to go out more worldwide sooner rather than later.

"Celebrating iconic cinema through unique home video releases..."

Why not just say, "Celebrating cinema through unique, cult, iconic home video releases..."?

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Think they have taken the money for this. They are certainly prompt with releases.

Amazon changed the release date on their listing to the 13th, maybe it's the same for others but they haven't updated their websites?

I now see July 13th in the OP but Zavvi's website still shows July 27th.

I didn't realize there was a date change.

I now see July 13th in the OP but Zavvi's website still shows July 27th.

I didn't realize there was a date change.

Well given neither Zavvi or HMV changed the date on their websites I assumed it was a mistake on Amazon's end but if people are being charged already maybe not (although I know the WB store do charge weeks in advance)

Reactions: Stygian
Well given neither Zavvi or HMV changed the date on their websites I assumed it was a mistake on Amazon's end but if people are being charged already maybe not (although I know the WB store do charge weeks in advance)

Probably going to be some pissed off people who ordered from Zavvi who might have wanted to cancel closer to what they thought the release date was.

I would be one of those people.

I think It’s more likely the 13th as have never been charged early from Zavvi and when I looked it up I saw 13th release. So hopefully. But either way.

I think It’s more likely the 13th as have never been charged early from Zavvi and when I looked it up I saw 13th release. So hopefully. But either way.

I think so too but added a note to OP just in case, can be removed once either is confirmed.

Reactions: jasong
Checked my order from HMV and it still says it's the 27th as the release date. I would love to get this release early though, I read RP1 earlier this year and thought it was amazing, so keen to re-watch it.

Reactions: jasong