Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Steelbooks are collectibe. The idea of adding additional collectibles and making them the focus in order to sell the steelbook is one that I'm fairly sure is bulls**t. Whatever; good luck.

Phosphorescence is a type of photoluminescence related to fluorescence. Unlike fluorescence, a phosphorescent material does not immediately re-emit the radiation it absorbs. The slower time scales of the re-emission are associated with "forbidden" energy state transitions in quantum mechanics. As these transitions occur very slowly in certain materials, absorbed radiation is re-emitted at a lower intensity for up to several hours after the original excitation.

Everyday examples of phosphorescent materials are the glow-in-the-dark toys, stickers, paint, wristwatch and clock dials that glow after being charged with a bright light such as in any normal reading or room light. Typically, the glow slowly fades out, sometimes within a few minutes or up to a few hours in a dark room.

Why not just call it GITD then .....

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
Well I was just wondering where you add the batteries? :rofl:

So the A3 poster is phosphorescent, bet those creases are going to show up rather well. Is the tin the same, I mean phosphorescent not creased?

I'm being cynical as locked up for weeks, I guess the overall package will be far better in hand and also in that BS we get with all the components in a stylized internet traffic highway presentation, it willall make sense eventually this one :thumbs:

it’s the only good part. Mad
The steel design has kinda grown on me tbh... now that I actually know what it's meant to be lol. I reckon the poster could look pretty cool too, if they don't fold it that is, which they most likely will. :bored:

Reactions: DMD4k