Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@tommyh84 Thanks for the pics. Any quick words about your opinion of the set, and compared to Manta?

In terms of the Steelbook I'd just give the edge to HDZeta, I've always preferred their image and the colours are a lot more eye catching as well. Everything else though Manta wins - the Lenticular's are much better, better feel to the slips and while I always like HDZeta's one click boxes Manta's was the first of its kind with their design so it was nice to have something new :)

Tried to check the status and got no info available.. I attached the pic.. damn what’s going on with these.

Attachments

• 52324E2D-7252-4156-AFBF-C02334EF3669.png
    52324E2D-7252-4156-AFBF-C02334EF3669.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: GeoRattray
I’ve recieved my group buy oneclick. Is it normal that box set is unsealed ?
Also box has damage of paper cardboard on the opening corner:(((
Any chances to replace box on HDZeta?

Attachments

• 1400384E-3643-48C1-A964-17FBB6071C97.jpeg
    1400384E-3643-48C1-A964-17FBB6071C97.jpeg
    954.5 KB · Views: 229
Probably No: the package cardboard box was sealed .
UPD:
@sunnyx ,maybe you can be right:
Checked twice : On the one side there are clear tape besides original yellow packaging tape :(

I thought it would be this sadly. They didn’t even have the courtesy to put a label on to say inspected and opened by customs. Pretty poorly handled as with cutting the box open.

Maybe a polite email to HDZeta asking if they can supply a replacement box with your number and you pay shipping costs? Or try and buy an empty box (without your number) for cheap.

Either way I would still be pretty pissed especially if you keep your boxsets sealed.

@wxlinkswd maybe you can help Gurrich?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurrich
Customs can actually unseal and open the product itself?! I would be furious, even without being a sealed collector. Sorry to hear that, reach out to the GB host/Hdzeta and explain the situation anyway, even though it isn’t their responsibility at all they might still be able to help.

Customs can actually unseal and open the product itself?! I would be furious, even without being a sealed collector. Sorry to hear that, reach out to the GB host/Hdzeta and explain the situation anyway, even though it isn’t their responsibility at all they might still be able to help.
Yes, they have the right to do so. It also says on the customs forms / shipping label on the package.
Here in Germany (I’ve had the pleasure several times) the item is shipped to a local customs office. In front of a customs officer you then have to open it. If you do not come within a week it’s being returned.

Yes, they have the right to do so. It also says on the customs forms / shipping label on the package.
Here in Germany (I’ve had the pleasure several times) the item is shipped to a local customs office. In front of a customs officer you then have to open it. If you do not come within a week it’s being returned.

They opened your Manta releases if I remember?

They opened your Manta releases if I remember?
I had to come and open the package. It was said it was a forgery...and to keep this story short...they took photos when they unsealed the box itself (not the slips inside) just so they could see the barcodes and sent it to their lawyer.
The guy wouldn’t wait for me to unseal the box so I asked to make photos (in case of damage) and that was no problem.
When their lawyer got the news from the studio it was ok, they had to release the package. All the costs made for this investigation had to be paid by the customs office :)
Every time I come to collect something I put on a big smile :D
They don’t even bother to ask to open something (just the shipping package) and I hand over the paypal transactions.

I had to come and open the package. It was said it was a forgery...and to keep this story short...they took photos when they unsealed the box itself (not the slips inside) just so they could see the barcodes and sent it to their lawyer.
The guy wouldn’t wait for me to unseal the box so I asked to make photos (in case of damage) and that was no problem.
When their lawyer got the news from the studio it was ok, they had to release the package. All the costs made for this investigation had to be paid by the customs office :)
Every time I come to collect something I put on a big smile :D
They don’t even bother to ask to open something (just the shipping package) and I hand over the paypal transactions.
So you now pay customs on every package when you collect as they ask for your PP invoice?

If your customs is more than £16 Upto 2kg it might be worth you having them shipped to a uk address as it costs £16 to ship this to the EU

I suppose they have the right but there should be some kind of rules involved for them too when unsealing then, they are bound to damage stuff.

Luckily for me, my country’s customs seems to be less aggressive towards these kind of items than other countries, especially Germany from what I’ve read. I’ve had them open the packaging a few times and on some very few occassions they ask for price documentation (but mostly when there is no price stated), but usually everything just runs through without any hassle.