Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So you now pay customs on every package when you collect as they ask for your PP invoice?
Most of them (when entering the country) still pass customs because they bought the amount mentioned on it. When a package is flagged and shipped to a local customs office the amount on the package doesn’t matter. They want proof.

I suppose they have the right but there should be some kind of rules involved for them too when unsealing then, they are bound to damage stuff.

Luckily for me, my country’s customs seems to be less aggressive towards these kind of items than other countries, especially Germany from what I’ve read. I’ve had them open the packaging a few times and on some very few occassions they ask for price documentation (but mostly when there is no price stated), but usually everything just runs through without any hassle.
It’s part of collecting. Every time something passes without a customs fee I’m happy.
But with Zavvi it was jackpot every time. Somehow those items are not shipped to a local customs office, but DHL may ask a fee (€6) and you have to pay the normal customs fee on top of that. And because Zavvi ships every item separately, it means you have to pay for each item €6 to DHL :wtf:

Mine came unsealed and not opened by customs ... this is totally unexeptible. I only collect sealed SteelBooks. Not paying this price for an unsealed product that’s crazy. I think hdninja should step in here and help us out. Idk about others but I buy at least 10 steels a year from the group. So help should not even be a question.

Mine came unsealed and not opened by customs ... this is totally unexeptible. I only collect sealed SteelBooks. Not paying this price for an unsealed product that’s crazy. I think hdninja should step in here and help us out. Idk about others but I buy at least 10 steels a year from the group. So help should not even be a question.
Never known any boxset to come unsealed. Are you sure it’s not opened by customs? Someone earlier who posted had a similar issue.

Customs can actually unseal and open the product itself?! I would be furious, even without being a sealed collector. Sorry to hear that, reach out to the GB host/Hdzeta and explain the situation anyway, even though it isn’t their responsibility at all they might still be able to help.
Customs = Nosy bloodhounds. :stop: I feel for collectors whose items are violated like that.:ohno:

I thought it would be this sadly. They didn’t even have the courtesy to put a label on to say inspected and opened by customs. Pretty poorly handled as with cutting the box open.

Maybe a polite email to HDZeta asking if they can supply a replacement box with your number and you pay shipping costs? Or try and buy an empty box (without your number) for cheap.

Either way I would still be pretty pissed especially if you keep your boxsets sealed.

@wxlinkswd maybe you can help Gurrich?
@wxlinkswd is not responding. Is there any other option to make a contact with HDzeta?

ok, mine arrived in chicago yesterday I think so im not sure what the worry is. they are trickling in as they always do
Same. Mine hit China EMS on the 14th and just turned up in Chicago yesterday. Not all that unusual for an HDzeta/Blulfans release. Should arrive Monday if the USPS estimate holds true. :whistle: