Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The change in artwork on the 1 click box is certainly welcome though as with most of the releases that are done by both HDZ and Manta there's a lot of duplicates (n)

Reactions: Sully
There's a lot of duplicates now. There weren't that many before. Manta's spanked them, and spanked them good.
I'll go as far as saying as long as they were making changes to their original designs they would have had a home run, knowing now what the competition was doing, if they had gone with the new design on the 4k only slip for the DL. That would have been the way to go. As it stands that art, which IMO is the most desirable of them all, is also locked in to the boxset, same as Manta's.

4K and special box are only available through the box set?

So there will only be 2 seperate editions? The box set (with all 3 versions included) and the double lenti edition on it's own available?

4K and special box are only available through the box set?

So there will only be 2 seperate editions? The box set (with all 3 versions included) and the double lenti edition on it's own available?

No as always with HDZ the Double Lenti and the Special Pack (steelbook included instead of the hard back book) will be the two single editions available to purchase outside of the 1 click

For f*cks sake! So now their double lenti is the same as mantas!!!?

Change it back please HDzeta.
There’s a reason most would of gone for certain manta editons, so that we didn’t double up on artworks

Not happy about this change. Plus isn’t the double the only one you can buy on its own?

No as always with HDZ the Double Lenti and the Special Pack (steelbook included instead of the hard back book) will be the two single editions available to purchase outside of the 1 click
Who's going to want to buy the Special pack Lenti edition (w/Steelbook) on its own???!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Indeed :p

It's a shame as I liked the artwork that had been previous set aside for that edition :(
I can't quite remember all the artworks of the previous ones now... :confused: (pics have disappeared from the OP). I have the 4K Fullslip incoming from ML and think I was originally going to go for the DL here... Now I'm unsure :wacky:

Reactions: Hewitt89
I can't quite remember all the artworks of the previous ones now... :confused: (pics have disappeared from the OP). I have the 4K Fullslip incoming from ML and think I was originally going to go for the DL here... Now I'm unsure :wacky:

Originals

Single lenti
EF7A4458-F29B-44C5-BB15-6E8F56DCEA10.jpeg

Full slip
9D7FA27F-461A-400C-B92E-95535781EC71.jpeg

Double lenti
920EF25B-CCFD-4DAF-A831-41F67DC68BBC.jpeg

Was really looking forward to that double lenti art

DL had no title, VR front + group for the rear. Special pack was the long-leg ladder, 4k slip was what they're now using as a lenti for the OC. And OC was what they're now using for the special pack. Something like that.

... or what @Flloydo just posted lol