Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only double lenti for me.
Don't usually like Spielberg's movies that are centred around annoying kids/adolescents.

Cutting down on buying editions that just look pretty and have initiated complete ban on all animation.

On the flip side I have now started considering 1clicks for movies I really love.

Really fancy the 4K UHD release, any idea on price judging by previous 4K releases?

(I think the last HDZ I purchased was Mad Max and that wasn’t 4K)

Haven’t seen the movie but I’m not blown away by the artwork. Will definitely be keeping an eye on Manta for this one too

don't wanna be nitpicking but on the single UHD they shouldn't show that 3D logo, i seemed to remember they also did this with WW.. i'd prefer they leave all the logos if they don't intend to match the spine with the disc...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yes, 4k is single lenti, but that single lenti will most likely only be available inside the boxset, not individually. Not a fan myself of that policy...

I like the 4K single lenti the most but it’s a shame it’s tucked away inside the One Click box that I’m not a huge fan of the artwork used. Really love how the steel turned out though and should look gorgeous in full gloss :drool: In saying that I’m going to hold out for Manta’s beauty shots as they’ve been turning out some really amazing single releases as of late and fingers crossed they do something really special for the One Click this time round.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Only double lenti for me.
Don't usually like Spielberg's movies that are centred around annoying kids/adolescents.

Cutting down on buying editions that just look pretty and have initiated complete ban on all animation.

On the flip side I have now started considering 1clicks for movies I really love.

Now starting to join the ‘1 click club’? :D
I thought that day will never come for you ;)