Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s see if you change your mind when you get them both in hand. For me just the Lenti Cards alone kill Manta Lab. Also when comparing pound for pound ($) HDZeta wins by a landslide.

That happened to me one time. You used an ATM card? Cuz they charge you once when you preorder and it drops off. Then charge you again once it ships.
Wait...what? Payment has always been upfront for direct sales on site. I'm going to check my statements as expired cards could fall foul...if I'm wrong

Of course. Credit Cards are handled differently than ATM Cards. CC’s are charged only once for preorders.
No experience with ATM cards like that.

With a CC you could also make an authorization for the amount and charge at a later point.
Wish they would do that.

Another forum reported it was pushed back tentatively to the end of October

Ok, I guess this other forum is more informed than us when it comes to HDZeta so I'll assume it is the case.

Wish HDZeta would stop removing the products from their website once it's sold out as if they're not going to be more vocal on social media how are we meant to know about delays?

• Thanks
Reactions: BigFudge17
Ok, I guess this other forum is more informed than us when it comes to HDZeta so I'll assume it is the case.

Wish HDZeta would stop removing the products from their website once it's sold out as if they're not going to be more vocal on social media how are we meant to know about delays?

Yeah I get you, personally I am pretty p*ssed about that, a little comunication goes a long way to appease minds in my opinion and finding out totally randomly isn't exactly ideal; especially since the delay is not a matter of a few days and is not definate since they are talking about a "tentative" release date. I find it quite worrying frankly.