Votes: 33 80.5%
  • Let me think about it

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2012
Romania
Although there is no release date for the blu-ray , would you buy the steelbook ?
I think this would make a nice steelbook :

4808.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rand and PunkNinja
Ya you're right .They should release all of Hitchcock's classics : Vertigo , The birds , North by Northwest , The man that knew too much , Rebecca - just to name a few.

BUMP! Universal has started scheduling individual releases for Hitchcock titles in the UK, so maybe Zavvi could make this happen? Please?!

I would LOVE a steelbook of this film, bit since there are so many fantastic behind the scenes and publicity photos, I think a digibook would also be fantastic.
But I would be happy with either. HMV recently re-released the dvd with exclusive artcards in an exclusive slipcase which I think is an opportunity missed.

Yes! And a Psycho steelbook-remake is due, too!

Steelbook of the remake or a new steelbook of the original film?

I have the steelbook of the original one which I think is quite nice, but with no interior artwork and text on the back, it could do with another release. The booklet inside is REALLY nice, I was quite surprised.

Rear Window deserves the same kind of treatment, I think.

A new steelbook of the original movie, with inside art, clean back artwork and so on.. (the remake doesn't even deserve an amaray release to be honest..)
Steelbook of the remake or a new steelbook of the original film?

I have the steelbook of the original one which I think is quite nice, but with no interior artwork and text on the back, it could do with another release. The booklet inside is REALLY nice, I was quite surprised.

Rear Window deserves the same kind of treatment, I think.