Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 18, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99

1675299997932.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with all the 'geezer' features, when will they get to their 90's catalog - I'd like steelbooks of Twister, The Postman, A Time to Kill, Outbreak, Copycat, Point of no Return, Contact, Conspiracy Theory, The Devil's Advocate, Sphere, Practical Magic, Payback, Three Kings and Any Given Sunday!

tumblr_1b535284fd0f6a6a63162e576adb362c_64c3efe4_540.gif

What's with all the 'geezer' features, when will they get to their 90's catalog - I'd like steelbooks of Twister, The Postman, A Time to Kill, Outbreak, Copycat, Point of no Return, Contact, Conspiracy Theory, The Devil's Advocate, Sphere, Practical Magic, Payback, Three Kings and Any Given Sunday!

View attachment 549308
Warner already done a SteelBook for The Devil's Advocate if you was not aware

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I"ve noticed Warner UK giving classic titles in 4k nice editions not available elsewhere like the Casablanca one... So fingers crossed we might get the same for Rebel without a Cause. I wonder if we'll get both versions?

For folks outside Europe, give me a shout if you need help
How are the prices for these BB exclusive SBs faring atm, are these also getting blown up like for other physical media at BB? I guess because of this new "prime-like" program they want to promote (I forgot the name)...?

How are the prices for these BB exclusive SBs faring atm, are these also getting blown up like for other physical media at BB? I guess because of this new "prime-like" program they want to promote (I forgot the name)...?
Maybe. It’s dumb. The program only makes sense if you need technical support and as someone who had the max reward level with them last year and then had ALL of the benefits revoked after a few months, because they wanted people to get this, all it’s accomplished is me buying much less from them. in the past, I’d buy from BBY even if it was available elsewhere. Now I only buy exclusives and not always then.
The dumbest thing about them is they literally have the worst return policy of any retailer I shop with (15 days vs 30). If I buy any high ticket item, it will not be from best buy.
I just wish studios would quit giving them exclusives.

Reactions: Lenny Nero