Record Store Day April 13th, 2019

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
418460021311.png

Anybody going or have their eyes on some of the special releases?

RSD USA: HERE
RSD CANADA: HERE
RSD UK: HERE
RSD IRELAND: HERE
RSD GERMANY: HERE
RSD BELGIUM: HERE
RSD NETHERLANDS: HERE
RSD FRANCE: HERE
RSD MEXICO: HERE
RSD ITALY: HERE
RSD SPAIN: HERE
RSD AUSTRALIA: HERE
RSD JAPAN: HERE

Last edited:
I saw Python and Bohemian, both were $40. Didn’t know if you meant you were getting those online after price drops
Some RSD releases it's worth waiting on a price drop but can depend on the release and how many is still available
Some high street vinyl retailers not always the best place to purchase vinyl in general as often they are more expensive than on-line retailers due to costs involved in running a high street shop

Some RSD releases will be more expensive on-line than high street but that's usually is when it's a RSD release with very low in quantity available after RSD day has finished and they know they can sell at higher prices and still will be purchased

Some RSD releases sell out on the day or quickly a few weeks later but some stay available for long time you can get lucky if you willing to wait
I have seen some previous RSD releases be available 1-2 years later at lot cheaper prices on-line you be surprised at the cheap prices some end up at

The Crow is easy to get it's in all record stores selling RSD releases

It's limited to 8000 so should be easy to get online in next few days from most good on-line vinyl retailers if you don't have time to visit a record store

It's songs from the film not the score just in case anyone not know this

It's already listed at high to ridiculously high prices on discogs and ebay Paul.

Could you please give me a shout on pm if you see it online at cost price? Or if I doesn't respond within reasonable time, if you have the opportunity; buy it, receive it and ship to me? I think it sold for $35.99?

It's already listed at high to ridiculously high prices on discogs and ebay Paul.

Could you please give me a shout on pm if you see it online at cost price? Or if I doesn't respond within reasonable time, if you have the opportunity; buy it, receive it and ship to me? I think it sold for $35.99?
Juno Records UK Price is €46.24 (£39.99) ($52.29)
It's not live yet but should be sometime after Monday April 15th or following week

Golden Discs in Ireland my tenant can't remember exact price but thinks it was around €36 but might been higher

You should see from Monday or following week on-line retailers list a lot of RSD releases

Discogs and Ebay are third party sellers and have lot scalpers you will likely see cheaper prices from Monday

I see some on-line retailers say they will list leftover RSD stock from Saturday 20th April

I'm working nights Mon-Thur next week so I won't be able to goto shops

I will ask my tenant if he back in Golden Discs during the week to check price
If golden discs price is €35-€40 you want me to get him to get a copy

Shipping from Rep of Ireland to Norway registered would be around €15.00 to €22.50
I would not know for sure until at post office

Juno Records UK Price is €46.24 (£39.99) ($52.29)
It's not live yet but should be sometime after Monday April 15th or following week

Golden Discs in Ireland my tenant can't remember exact price but thinks it was around €36 but might been higher

You should see from Monday or following week on-line retailers list a lot of RSD releases

Discogs and Ebay are third party sellers and have lot scalpers you will likely see cheaper prices from Monday

I see some on-line retailers say they will list leftover RSD stock from Saturday 20th April

I'm working nights Mon-Thur next week so I won't be able to goto shops

I will ask my tenant if he back in Golden Discs during the week to check price
If golden discs price is €35-€40 you want me to get him to get a copy

Shipping from Rep of Ireland to Norway registered would be around €15.00 to €22.50
I would not know for sure until at post office

Yes, €35-40 would be just fine Paul. I will of course let you know if I'm lucky to bag it sooner.

I see Rough Trade UK sold it for £34.99 and it might go online there on the 20th.
https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/music/original-soundtrack-the-crow-original-motion-picture-soundtrack

Their US shop sold it for $35.99 and any leftovers will go live tomorrow.
https://www.roughtrade.com/us/music/various-artists-the-crow-original-motion-picture-soundtrack

Btw, I'm in Norway mate;)

Reactions: paulboland
Did anybody see Lost in Translation on Saturday? Or is it showing up anywhere online now? Thanks!

Reactions: Punker76