Red Heat (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Release date: October 23, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €24.99

71e0NGe0x7L._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Studio Canal so Region B for the Blu-ray, right? I don't care I still want this. That steelbook looks awesome!

Now that Zavvi's has been revealed, is this really going to be reversed compared to other countries? Other countries have this artwork on the rear.

Or are they just displaying the artwork backwards in France?

It’s already available for pre order at Zavvi, though the front is on the back but hopefully that is just a cock up
Yeah that is Strange. And it's not showing up on their site in a search.

Unless Zavvi have given me free Red Carpet membership by mistake!!?

The German steelbook is the same as Zavvi's. Only the French one is this way.....

all studiocanal steebooks have the same design, so one of these is
My money's on this as it's more recent ...
View attachment 450311
... instead of this:-
View attachment 450312
... although in a minority I would have personally preferred the hammer & sickle on the front nicely embossed.

As we all know Zavvi are notoriously slow in updating steelbook artwork . . . on occasion so bad that for example there's one steelbook in the post to me as I write and I still don't know what's on the back (although I've taken a stab at it based on the slither visible adjacent to the spin).
all studiocanal steelbooks were identical in UK, GER and FRA so far (Rambo 1-3, John Carpenter movies, Universal Soldier, Lock Up) , so this will be the same case here.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
all studiocanal steebooks have the same design, so one of these is

all studiocanal steelbooks were identical in UK, GER and FRA so far (Rambo 1-3, John Carpenter movies, Universal Soldier, Lock Up) , so this will be the same case here.
Thought I had deleted my previous post but guess I wasn't fast enough . . . had not spotted the latest from Zavvi.
As it stands, I'm more than happy about the Hammer & Sickle artwork on the front which will look perfect especially if embossed and spot glossed.