Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12320891-2144711901359851.jpg

12320891-6314711901452161.jpg

french steel wins.
France steelbook the same as UK and Germany release
Studiocanal release
12320891-6314711901452161.jpg

Amazon france showing artwork wrong way round as is Fnac but if you look closely at FNAC website listing it's the back of the steelbook you looking at

FNAC has same steelbook and showing back artwork with Jcard attached

Double-detente-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
Notice
The image you see is the back of the steelbook not the front

Shame there's no title, but it could still look quite decent if given the right finish (bossed and glossed).

Shame there's no title, but it could still look quite decent if given the right finish (bossed and glossed).
Studiocanal rarely do embossing on their steelbooks a lot have been gloss finish
They have also done some matte finish and some with spot gloss a lot of these look great
A very small number of the matte releases was poor finish

Withnail and I and Rush was embossed apart from these there are not many I can recall that had any embossing
Not got time to check every studiocanal steelbook as I'm heading off to work so there maybe a few more

Yes, not many Studio Canal steelbooks with embossing (from just checking my shelves) - certainly under 10% of their releases in the UK:-
1) WITHNAIL & I
2) RUSH
3) CITY OF GOD
4) THE AVIATOR
5) PADDINGTON
6) LEGEND (Tom Hardy not Tom Cruise)

As ^ fingers crossed hopefully they'll do what they should do with the hammer and sickle.

I got the email for this also says a steelbook is going live at midnight tonight in the same email anyone know what it is ?

I got the email for this also says a steelbook is going live at midnight tonight in the same email anyone know what it is ?
Gemini Man as far as I know going by another web forum
Red Carpet Subcribers at midnight and others at 9am Friday Morning
Another web forum has Gemini Man live at 7am for red carpet subscribers and 9am for others.

It could also be titans of cult blade runner going live at midnight if it's not Gemini Man

Reactions: Joker88
Ordered the French steelbook as it has a way better cover and design
French steelbook is same as UK/Germany

Amazon France has back artwork showing by mistake as front artwork
Fnac also showing back artwork but you can clearly see it's back artwork on FNAC website