PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
NEVER FORGET 9/11

7975081160_4b36bf23a3_c.jpg

I watched it unfold in the U.K . SO surreal . Few days before I'd had Armageddon on . The work the emergency services did that day went beyond duty . People showed that thire was still good in the world .

We in the U.K had sufferd bombings with the IRA no regard for who was hurt like In the 9 . 11 attack .

No matter who planned what when to who , my thoughts and love are with those whos loved ones never returned :notworthy: .

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
@PunkNinja @Scary Hair

never forget Haditha killings

The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha massacre or the Haditha incident) refers to the incident in which 24 unarmed Iraqi men, women and children, all civilians, were killed by a group of United States Marines on November 19, 2005 in Haditha, a city in the western Iraqi province of Al Anbar. The dead included several children and elderly people, who were shot multiple times at close range while unarmed.

you are correct @Scary Hair ... I just wanted to make known that terrible things are done by each side in war time. btw I was banned because of comment like this from blu-ray.com. I really did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. @PunkNinja

both of my grandfathers (from mothers side and fathers side) were WWII veterans, never talked about it, but the pain was there, when they died I got hold of their medals, military passports and papers that showed in what battles they were in, their injuries etc. It's tough stuff to read...it's so terrible what those at the time young men were put thru.

Last edited: