Reminder - Ninja Week Begins February 3rd, 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
For all you new ninjas out there, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about the week of celebration (called Ninja Week) that includes contests, prizes, give-aways and all sorts of good things will be happening in February, which is the anniversary of the site.

So remember to check back daily starting in the first week of February as there are new contests, give-aways and prizes for regular and premium members alike!

Leading up to the start of ninja week, please check back on this thread for announcements or clues about some of the exciting things we'll be doing!

THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST NINJA WEEK YET!

(Contests begin Monday, February 3rd!)

We hope you all enjoy being members here at HiDefNinja.com!

Ninja week starts on February 3rd officially. We'll be posting a "look ahead" schedule of items to given away 1 day in a advance (so sometime opening weekend we'll post items given away on Monday, on Monday we'll post Tuesday's list, etc).

We have a large number of items to give-away - there might be as many as 6 contests on some days...all through the forum.

I can't say more - don't want to spoil the surprise for you folks.

Hope that's enough for now though. ;)

Last edited:
How this give aways work ? Do I have limited time to post answer , first post with right answer wins ?

i really hope there's no "first to post" stuff,although since this is my first ninja week i have no idea. has that happened before? and how often do the giveaways/events happen?

Nope, none of that stuff, first post to win or anything like that.

Give-aways hosted by HDN will vary in time open - some might be 24 hours, others might be a couple of days or even a large part of the week.

From the list of entrants, winners are then chosen at random.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Nope, none of that stuff, first post to win or anything like that.

Give-aways hosted by HDN will vary in time open - some might be 24 hours, others might be a couple of days or even a large part of the week.

From the list of entrants, winners are then chosen at random.
awesome thanks for the update :oohyeah: will the giveaways all be steelbook related or all different kinds?im not too bothered but since steelbooks arent the only HDN thing im just wondering if there will be other things

Hey Ben all kinds of great items:scat:

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Hi all, locking this thread-remember to visit us all week for great giveways!

Status
Not open for further replies.