Reminiscence (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources
Added to Calendar: 11-22-21

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: November 22, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

726f5a5f-e904-49d0-b83b-d4798d3f6eda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 12, 2018
UK
Was looking forward to seeing this film but the early reviews have been brutal :dunno:
Yeah I thought it looked pretty intriguing

Most the reviews I've seen just make out that it takes ideas from various other films (Blade Runner and Minority Report were used as comparisons a couple of times) but never actually utilises them as competently

I'll skip it at the cinema but will pick up the steel, particularly if the art stays similar to the placeholder as I rather like that

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Had higher expectations for this, but that trailer seems like it had to show a lot to get attention and thats a shame.

Lowered my expectations to a basic scifi thriller with interesting idea, but not much to offer. The big theater screen will hopefully help a bit :)

Reactions: djjez83

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Her previous experience? ONE episode of Westworld.
I guess being married to Jonathon Nolan helps grease the wheels.....
you really don't hand the keys to $68 Million dollar movie over someone who has never directed a feature, and has only directed one episode of television.