Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

OK so here is the full list from today...

ABC handed out 15 renewals on Thursday, picking up...

Dramas:
Grey’s Anatomy
Scandal
How to Get Away With Murder
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Once Upon a Time
Quantico

Comedies:
Modern Family
The Goldbergs
black-ish
Fresh Off the Boat

and Alternative fare:
America’s Funniest Home Videos
The Bachelor
Dancing With the Stars
Shark Tank

Because I'm amazing? Or more realistically, perhaps because they announced it separately. Just waiting on Carter and Castle myself, don't care about the rest that are yet to be given another year of life.

I'm waiting for Carter and The Muppets, myself. I felt The Muppets got better after the rewire mid season.

Because I'm amazing? Or more realistically, perhaps because they announced it separately. Just waiting on Carter and Castle myself, don't care about the rest that are yet to be given another year of life.

Haha, You are pretty amazing. lets go with that.

I'm waiting on those same shows too.
Although a part of me would be fine if they finally wrapped up Castle. I love the show but I think its time to move on. I want to see Nathan Fillion do other "Bigger & Better" things.

Reactions: shadow2351jl
OK so here is the full list from today...

ABC handed out 15 renewals on Thursday, picking up...

Dramas:
Grey’s Anatomy
Scandal
How to Get Away With Murder
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Once Upon a Time
Quantico

Comedies:
Modern Family
The Goldbergs
black-ish
Fresh Off the Boat

and Alternative fare:
America’s Funniest Home Videos
The Bachelor
Dancing With the Stars
Shark Tank

How are they still making greys anatomy?

Please keep Agent Carter :(

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
If they cancel Last Man Standing we riot.It's the only conservative show on tv.

Aside from the Leno appearances this last season was pretty weak IMO. I mean the show has been great over the years, I have watched it from the beginning but the laughs have been less and less. Still would be nice for them to get a final season to wrap things up.

Aside from the Leno appearances this last season was pretty weak IMO. I mean the show has been great over the years, I have watched it from the beginning but the laughs have been less and less. Still would be nice for them to get a final season to wrap things up.
i think that has mostly everything to do with where they are at in the show.Eve is all over the place, Mandy and Kyle are going to get married, and Kristin has become stale since the actress change.Boyd is missing and or used to get some weak point across and Ryan is more annoying liberal then ever.It seems as if they have toned Tim Allen down some.He has only taken 3 - 4 shots at Hilary or Obama this season.And they are both ripe for the picking.They need to come back and restore their focus on something.The show went from amazing to just good.

Leno was actually on two episodes this season.The original car sale episode and when eve wanted to become a mechanic.Both were great episodes.

Reactions: Jason Bourne