Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

The Mysteries of Laura Cancelled at NBC
Well , damn is anything coming back?I was just about to start watching this. Deborah messing does it for me :cigar: .

I guess when all these TV shows being ordered are all movie spinoff like Training day and Rush hour TV has it's new trend.

Reactions: Flash
Code Black Renewed For Season 2 By CBS.

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders Renewed For Season 2 By CBS.

The Odd Couple Renewed For Season 3 By CBS.

Undercover Boss Renewed For Season 8 By CBS.

Reactions: kaw
Limitless Officially Cancelled - No Season 2 At CBS; Series Being Shopped Elsewhere.

...not Officially. haha

“Right now we’re in discussions with other potential buyers,” CBS chief Glenn Geller told reporters ahead of the network’s upfront presentation. That basically means CBS is looking for a new home for the series and will not confirm it’s canceled — yet.

Really hope they find a home of change their mind on this fantastic series. We'll see what happens.

...not Officially. haha

“Right now we’re in discussions with other potential buyers,” CBS chief Glenn Geller told reporters ahead of the network’s upfront presentation. That basically means CBS is looking for a new home for the series and will not confirm it’s canceled — yet.

Really hope they find a home of change their mind on this fantastic series. We'll see what happens.

CBS won't say #Limitless is canceled (it is), only that it's being shopped elsewhere (no sale yet). - Lacey Rose (TV Editor at The Hollywood Reporter)

I hope it finds a new home too.

The Grinder Canceled by FOX. (n)

Grandfathered Canceled by FOX

Nashville Cancelled at ABC
Never watched The Grinder; it never stood out as something I would enjoy. But Grandfathered was surprisingly good!

Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life was also cancelled by FOX (not surprising after they pushed it to a very early Sunday slot, but it was another comedy I liked)

Limitless Canceled (For sure this time)
“I’m truly sad to report that Limitless will not continue on any platform,” executive producer Craig Sweeney tweeted Wednesday afternoon. “Thanks so much to everyone who watched.”

Angry-Vampire-GIF.gif