Repo Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Kevin from Eureka Entertainment has confirmed that Repo Man will be released in a steelbook edition.
Release Date: February 20, 2012.
Buy Link: Amazon UK

1984 punk cult classic Repo Man
71504ig%2BwkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
so even amazon beating HMV to the punch now, not happy at all about this. its release day today and it has said awaiting stock allocation all day.

Surprised you found it all, jdslater. I went into 3 HMVs yesterday and none of them had it. The big Oxford St one had large place markers for it, but no discs. All of which said "Coming next Monday". Maybe there has been a delay in delivering the stock to the stores (as well as the online customers).

But you're right, the place markers were listing the Steelbook as having a RRP of £28. Just why is it that you're closing stores left, right and centre HMV?!? :angry:

Surprised you found it all, jdslater. I went into 3 HMVs yesterday and none of them had it. The big Oxford St one had large place markers for it, but no discs. All of which said "Coming next Monday". Maybe there has been a delay in delivering the stock to the stores (as well as the online customers).

But you're right, the place markers were listing the Steelbook as having a RRP of £28. Just why is it that you're closing stores left, right and centre HMV?!? :angry:

Not doing themselves favours.
Weird thing is, the HMV at Stratford City had a pretty decent selection of BDs on show. Then one day I went in I couldn't find them. They had moved them around the corner and made the section smaller. They have the crammed in so tight now it doesn't make you want to touch them!

Quite sad really as I was in the US for a month last September and after going into MANY Best buys, Targets and Wallmarts and the offers, displays and exclusives they get you soon realize they don't have a chance.

Still waiting for mine from eureka.I really dont understand why they dont send out despatch emails.
Had a few orders from Eureka now and they never send dispatch emails. In the UK the disks normally only take a day to arrive though (I ordered one day and received it the next). My Repo Man turned up on the 15th and they sent out Two-Lane Blacktop early as well.

Had a few orders from Eureka now and they never send dispatch emails. In the UK the disks normally only take a day to arrive though (I ordered one day and received it the next). My Repo Man turned up on the 15th and they sent out Two-Lane Blacktop early as well.

I ordered two-lane blacktop and repo man on the 3rd of feb and recieved two-lane the next day but i'm still waiting on repo.

I ordered two-lane blacktop and repo man on the 3rd of feb and recieved two-lane the next day but i'm still waiting on repo.
It may be worth emailing them if it doesn't turn up shortly. One of my orders took over a month to turn up, so they sent a replacement. The original order eventually arrived, so I just sent it back to them, but their customer service was very good.

This, and the 4 forthcoming MoC steelbooks, are down to £14.99 plus £1.99 shipping at sendit.com. They send out 10% off codes every other month too, so check your emails if you've used them before. Works out £15.48 each with the code, and £16.98 without.

This, and the 4 forthcoming MoC steelbooks, are down to £14.99 plus £1.99 shipping at sendit.com. They send out 10% off codes every other month too, so check your emails if you've used them before. Works out £15.48 each with the code, and £16.98 without.

Not worth the Hassle for a pound or two saving, just my opinion though. Anyway mine arrived today
IMAG0533.jpg

:scat: