Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks,

It's recently come to our attention that Olena had requested items (limited editions and other items) from members here - but those members have not received a reply to repeated e-mails and PMs.

If you have a similar situation - please reply to this thread. We're not trying to attack Olena, we're just looking to get an idea of how many folks have been waiting for a response.

It is our hope that a thread of this nature will compel her to come forward and pay for those items.

HOWEVER, if you are close to the return or exchange date for the item you sourced for her, I would recommend not waiting any longer and getting your money back.

Please don't hold on to an item if you might be stuck with it.

Feel free to PM me, justintime2k or digitalbabe with any questions.

Best wishes and good luck with your future trades here at HiDefNinja. ;)

List:

1. (Digitalbabe) "Green Lantern" Best Buy Exclusive(USA)-but after several requests for payment, I received no reply. The item will be returned.

2. (Black Sunshine) Im owed money for the FYE Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. the item was recived by Olena and i was given positive Feedback. It was Originally a straight Trade for Apocalypse Now Steel from Spain but since that was cancelled I requested the money instead. Havent heard back since.

Last edited by a moderator:
im owed money for the FYE Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. the item was recived by Olena and i was given positive Feedback. It was Originally a straight Trade for Apocalypse Now Steel from Spain but since that was cancelled I requested the money instead. Havent heard back since.

I'm holding a Drive Angry w/ Shot Glass Edition for her ... if anyone wants it at AT COST (pm me)

I hope everything is ok with her, would hate to hear something tragic happened.

I was holding TRON 3D (Fnac) + Once upon a time in the West (Fnac) for her.
Now they both have gone to Australia. Thanks to gcnguy :scat:

She owes me money for

1. Scream 1-4 with Figure

Shes also on a list of the NL MM Steelbooks/Stickerbook , but i did remove her name since im assuming i wont get the money for it.

BUT she did pay for a Sanctum Steelbook upfront, so maybe ill just take her off the list there and put that money towards the Scream and send her that instead. The Sanctum Steelbook I found someone for ....it would be easier then trying to find someone to take the Scream ... Its just a thought......

John

Ps. i also hope nothing is wrong with her, if she is sick i wish her a steady rapid recovery.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

I'm holding a Drive Angry w/ Shot Glass Edition for her ... if anyone wants it at AT COST (pm me)

I hope everything is ok with her, would hate to hear something tragic happened.

John ill take that one off of your hands , just to help out, no seriously i would love a shot glass- might start to drink again , who knows :D

Please PM me the cost so i can get you the funds ASAP

Take care John

She asked me for FNAC preorder boxsets :
- Transformers 3
- Xmen the Beginning
- Hangover 2

But since I'm used to buy nothing before I reveive a payment, I was just waiting some news from her :D

Didnt owe me anything but just judging from previous transactions with her it is highly unusual. If something happened and shes ill I wish her a rapid recovery.

Folks-a few posts had to be deleted. As a friendly, quick reminder-this thread is simply to make a list of any outstanding items that Olena may have requested, but did not pay for, so they can be resolved. As Andy mentioned in the OP, it has nothing to do with accusation of her or other members.

Any other OT discussion, speculation and accusation of her or other members is not appropriate, especially as this is a public thread. If you have any isolated complaints regarding other members, trades, etc, please address them via PM's to one of the moderators-digitalbabe, apsmith21 and justintime2k, as apppriate, and we will be happy to talk to you about it and attempt to help you resolve it. Thanks, DB

Last edited:
i would say she is ok,she has a lot things listed on ebay.uk
type in army of darkness limited edition digibook blu-ray & you will find her.

Yeah but are those from 30 day auctions ... if so that goes back 21 days ...

A better sign is that she got positive feedback the same day this thread was made. Scratch that, that auction ended in May ... just late feedback.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Well she was last here today, just checked her activity log. ;) So yeah, she is fine.

Ap-I closed this thread, so we don't have multiple threads trying to address the same issue. Since it seems Olena did now respond and offer to complete transactions here you can always reopen if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.