apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Reservoir Dogs 4k Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Resrvoir Dogs 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $21.99 EACH

Pre-order includes sales tax charged by Best Buy and a HDN fee.

Original links -

Limit of 2x (TWO) copies per request.

SHIPPING TO BE BILLED LATER, or SIMPLY VISIT MY SHIPPING...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Andy, any chance of a possible restock or sourcing any more of these. I wasn’t sure if I was going to pull the trigger on this one or not. Was playing it by “ear”. I’m now thinking I wouldn’t mind a copy. Completely understand if it’s not possible but I thought I’d try my luck. Thanks!
Kieran

• Haha
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi Andy, any chance of a possible restock or sourcing any more of these. I wasn’t sure if I was going to pull the trigger on this one or not. Was playing it by “ear”. I’m now thinking I wouldn’t mind a copy. Completely understand if it’s not possible but I thought I’d try my luck. Thanks!
Kieran

I'll let you know. I'm still waiting on another 10-15 steelbooks to arrive.

I do have extras. Many appear in great shape but in this case it appears some have been shipped direct from the store instead of a warehouse.

If that's the case I do think it's plausible I might be short on the quantity ordered and will have to re-evaluate.

Reactions: kezzar111