52.4 KB · Views: 562
  • 10811500-1370443619-904587.jpg
    10811500-1370443619-904587.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 343
  • 10811500-1370443619-904578.jpg
    10811500-1370443619-904578.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Which ever end of the scale, we gotta laugh at the crazy tactics of zavvi right now.. 2.99 is the right price for the front art of this one.. and thats being generous:hilarious:

lucky you!! i hope i will be there once in my lifetime when a crazy pricing error like this happens. ive never been so lucky. congrats to all who managed to get an order in before zavvi realized. :)

I've done ok recently with this deal and also Jungle Book for free! But I didn't even really want them so maybe I'm just kidding myself :p

Spend enough time watching their deals and you are bound to hit the 'jackpot' at some point!

Give me a BF release at 10x the price any day of the week though ;)

Reactions: hayemaker and chunk
If they allowed you to pay that through at checkout, then they should honor it, its only right imo.. hope all u guys get ur copy thru the post:thumbs:

They should honour it but that's not always how it goes. Amazon have cancelled items when there has been a pricing error so I imagine Zavvi could do the same.

Reactions: chunk
How did £2.99 error happen explain i'm intrigued

I guess they just got it wrong when they dropped it in their steelbook deal. Wasn't up for long but a few people managed to grab some by the sounds of it.

They probably want to be rid of the stock so could well honour the price.

No loss if not though

I guess they just got it wrong when they dropped it in their steelbook deal. Wasn't up for long but a few people managed to grab some by the sounds of it.

They probably want to be rid of the stock so could well honour the price.

No loss if not though

I've done ok recently with this deal and also Jungle Book for free! But I didn't even really want them so maybe I'm just kidding myself :p

Spend enough time watching their deals and you are bound to hit the 'jackpot' at some point!

Give me a BF release at 10x the price any day of the week though ;)

Well mine was awaiting dispatch last night and now its back to processing so we will wait and see if they honour it or not :naughty:

I'm the same though have to think of it as a steal of a deal even though I didn't want it because the saving on the original price doesn't even come close to the money I've lost on the recent price drops they've done :(

Reactions: zoneism
Oh they are definitely going to honour it. Last night I tested to see if it was a glitch and ordered 5 copies. Now I cannot cancel as per email this morning so I am indeed going to get five copies for 14.95

Zavvi just canceled my order.

Zavvi said:
Thank you for placing order ********** with us.

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this order for Reservoir Dogs - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. This is due to a pricing error on our website. We pride ourselves on having accurate information on our website, but on this occasion there has been an error which has subsequently been amended.

We understand this could be very frustrating for you and apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If the item is still of interest to you, it can now be ordered at the correct price on site.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Zavvi just canceled my order.

Same here, just as I thought zavvi have no honour :angry:

Hello ****,

Thank you for placing order ********* with us.

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this order for Reservoir Dogs - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. This is due to a pricing error on our website. We pride ourselves on having accurate information on our website, but on this occasion there has been an error which has subsequently been amended.

We understand this could be very frustrating for you and apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If the item is still of interest to you, it can now be ordered at the correct price on site.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Kind Regards,

zavvi Team