bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Source: ComingSoon.net

Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
resident-evil-re-releaseses.jpg

As they continue their way through providing HD remakes of the early games in the Resident Evil series, Capcom has announced that the later (and more action-packed) games in the franchise will be making their debut on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles this year!

Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6 will be available both digitally and in stores for the consoles with each game priced at $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each. Resident Evil 6 will be the first one released, set to debut March 29, with Resident Evil 5 to follow this summer and Resident Evil 4 this fall.

Capcom has also confirmed that the PS4 and Xbox One version of Resident Evil 6 will include all of the post-launch DLC and costumes for the released in addition to the game’s primary campaign and multiplayer modes. Check back here for more details on the other re-releases as we learn them and watch the trailer for the trio of games below!

smiley_gaming.gif

Last edited:
Only one worth playing is 4, I might pick this up when it drops in price just to play 4 on my PS4 as I don't own the remaster / hd version of this yet (just the original gamecube version)

I'd possibly replay 4. 5&6 were horrible, and didn't feel like R.E. games, imo.
5 wasn't that bad, but six was kinda Hot garbage.I barely played it for 360 and i bought it for $ 4.

I wonder if this is going to lead up to the 7th game being announced?I know they are focused on remasters and the like, but they have to continue the series.

They need to step up and do an actual HD remaster of 4 that isn't just an upscale job.

If Capcom would sell me RE6 Mercs for $5 I'd buy that and call it a day... the mode is alot of fun even if it's attached to an overwrought piece of crap. :rofl:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Resident Evil 5 for PS4 and Xbox One Gets Release Date (6/28/16)
Source: DualShockers.com
Capcom announced today that Resident Evil 5 will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on June 28th.

The game will be presented in 1080p and will come with improved frame rate. It will come with all previously released DLC, and “The Mercenaries United” mode, which will be playable from the start, with all the characters unlocked immediately.