UK
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

Release: October 2nd, 2012
Pre-order: PS3 / XBOX

RE6_CE_beautyshot_ENG1.jpg

It contains:
  • - Resident Evil 6 game
  • - Zombie Steelbook
  • - Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
  • - Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
  • - Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
  • - 'The RE6 forces emblems' - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki
  • - 'Needle Bomb' collectors box

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed! Looks like us Europeans got lucky with this one. Then again, I think it's actually just an exclusive to Game in the UK.

Yeah, you definitely got lucky. I have to say, though, all these months later and I still HATE the '6' logo for the new RE. All I see is a giraffe in a sticky situation. :hilarious:

Yeah, you definitely got lucky. I have to say, though, all these months later and I still HATE the '6' logo for the new RE. All I see is a giraffe in a sticky situation. :hilarious:
You just had to put that image in my head, didn't you? That's all I'm going to see now too! :p